By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:
I'm really liking these boxarts! Look really nice and am tempted to buy them just because of that :p

--
This time I'll be rooting for which one I like more, good Marshmellows!

I hope hotdogs destroy you guys....

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Let's go team Hot Dogs!

Wow! Both of those Box Arts looks AMAZING!!! It will definitely stand out in the store shelves.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

uran10 said:
Platina said:
I'm really liking these boxarts! Look really nice and am tempted to buy them just because of that :p

--
This time I'll be rooting for which one I like more, good Marshmellows!

Unfortunately, you can't join in on the fun so looks like you won't be able to help out your team :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
uran10 said:

Unfortunately, you can't join in on the fun so looks like you won't be able to help out your team :p

Stop rubbing it in :(

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

So my friend that has been coming over and playing my Wii U ever since I got it finally picked one up himself a few days ago.

And for what, you may ask? It wasn't for Smash. It wasn't for Mario Kart. Or Pikmin, or Bayonetta or Mario 3D World. All of which he had a lot of fun playing, but none of them persuaded him enough to go out and buy a system. No, the game that did that...was Splatoon.

And this is coming from a guy that is mainly a PC gamer with some Xbox on the side, who doesn't typically play games like this. I think that just goes to show the power of Splatoon, tbh.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
So my friend that has been coming over and playing my Wii U ever since I got it finally picked one up himself a few days ago.

And for what, you may ask? It wasn't for Smash. It wasn't for Mario Kart. Or Pikmin, or Bayonetta or Mario 3D World. All of which he had a lot of fun playing, but none of them persuaded him enough to go out and buy a system. No, the game that did that...was Splatoon.

And this is coming from a guy that is mainly a PC gamer with some Xbox on the side, who doesn't typically play games like this. I think that just goes to show the power of Splatoon, tbh.

So make him add me (you too) and we could have fun together

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
Skullwaker said:

Now make him play the Wonderful 101.

mZuzek said:
Coming out of nowhere here after having been out a couple of days just to say something...

I know you guys don't care, but I really have to share my pain somewhere. I'm depressed over Fox's nerf.

Look on the bright side, at least his shine is somewhat better.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Skullwaker said:

He's slowly becoming a kid again...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."