By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Not being able watch matches while they happen is unfortunate, and also strange since you could do so in Ultimate Ninja Storm, and I'm already wishing for a 1v1 option as I'm still getting plenty trolls who just run away, spam, or even 2v1 me, and of course the lag can be real. Otherwise it works well, and actually being able to use custom moves and miis online with randoms is great!

Around the Network

Robin's down throw is so good now! It allows for a lot of great followups.

Just camped outside of Best Buy for 3 hours to get this:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

New Splatoon weapons tonight

http://nintendonews.com/2015/07/range-blaster-inkbrush-nouveau-splatoon-weapons/

Next Splatfest:

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Not being able watch matches while they happen is unfortunate, and also strange since you could do so in Ultimate Ninja Storm, and I'm already wishing for a 1v1 option as I'm still getting plenty trolls who just run away, spam, or even 2v1 me, and of course the lag can be real. Otherwise it works well, and actually being able to use custom moves and miis online with randoms is great!

Can you actually choose what customs to use?

This isn't really a tournament mode... It's like Smash Party lobbies mode. The fact that 1v1 tourneys are made only BY Nintendo is... really annoying.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Oh great, time to choose sides again. @_@

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Who needs a campfire, when you can melt Marshmallows like an ice cream!!!!

I cant wait to see all of those miiverse post again especially for the #TEAMHOTDOG

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Hotdogs are for BBQ, marshmallows for camping. Marshmallows FTW! /Splatfest

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I never played Kirby 64...
Admittedly I'm not a huge Kirby fan, but I'll probably play it at some point...
First I want to finish the Dream Land games...

Have a nice day...