By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

For those interested, here's a changelist that we've been able to find in the new Smash patch so far. https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3f8hvn/the_v110_patch_changelist/

Around the Network

Checked the tourney mode options, and they seem actually good. Didn't see any type of double elimination, which I was hoping for, but doesn't look bad at all.
Now. Who shall the make the lobby for VGC? Ultra? Platina? I'm up for it

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Tlozjb said:
Next up the DQ games!

Knowing SE they will most surely keep it like that :P or will just put a important plot character and some cool background effect.

I've seen the NA box art on Amazon and I feel like it isn't going to change, unfortunately. I mean, I love the logo but I just hate when there are plain white backgrounds on game covers. :/ Ah well, at least we're getting the game. Hopefully we get the LE!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

PixelPerfect said:
For those interested, here's a changelist that we've been able to find in the new Smash patch so far. https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3f8hvn/the_v110_patch_changelist/

I just wish they would just release an official patch changelist without people having to figure out for themselves :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
PixelPerfect said:

I just wish they would just release an official patch changelist without people having to figure out for themselves :/

Where is the fun in that? :P And lol at the reddit comments, stability intensifies.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Tlozjb said:
Next up the DQ games!

Knowing SE they will most surely keep it like that :P or will just put a important plot character and some cool background effect.

I've seen the NA box art on Amazon and I feel like it isn't going to change, unfortunately. I mean, I love the logo but I just hate when there are plain white backgrounds on game covers. :/ Ah well, at least we're getting the game. Hopefully we get the LE!

Well atleast the logo looks cool, and it isn't just a grayish background with the protagonist in a boring pose like in FFXIII and FFXIII-2 :P  We will most surely get the LE... only by the SE online store :/

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Slarvax said:
Checked the tourney mode options, and they seem actually good. Didn't see any type of double elimination, which I was hoping for, but doesn't look bad at all.

I'm definitely looking into starting a lobby for VGC, lol.

Stay tuned!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

PixelPerfect said:

Shulk's Back Slash definitely feels a lot faster, and I love it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Slarvax said:

I'm definitely looking into starting a lobby for VGC, lol.

Stay fresh!

bolded :P