By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I don't think splitscreen will be a thing for Splatoon 2

With Nintendo promoting local play, this will be a feature they will probably ignore, unfortunately

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Direct was alright I guess. I mean I have MK8D this month, Disgaea 5 the next and then Splatoon 2 in July along with any other smaller titles. On top of that Fate/Extella, Senran Kagura and Nights of Azure 2 are coming to Switch, looking a lot more like Switch is also replacing the Vita in Japan.

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Surely the Switch could handle 2 player splitscreen though. Splatoon on the Wii U was able to do splitscreen, so the more powerful Switch should be able to do it in more involved modes. Yeah I'm hoping this is a main reason why Splatoon 2 is sticking to 720p.

Even failing that, just letting people play it solo, whether alone or with bots, would be great. But hey, gotta try to force people into buying into the paid online scam somehow, huh Nintendo?

I don't like that at all either, but atleast there'll be 3-4 months of free Splatoon, and the subscription fee shouldn't be too high.

Platina said:

With Nintendo promoting local play, this will be a feature they will probably ignore, unfortunately

At the same time their focus on portable local multiplayer with a single system is why I'd think they would want to get splitscreen in all applicable games. Salmon Run seems like a perfect mode to play while out with friends and to introduce new players to.

BasilZero said:
I think its the first time a Nintendo direct didnt have anything that interested me.

So like the opposite of me then, I wasn't expecting much but it had a lot more than I would have thought :p

| |

Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:

Even failing that, just letting people play it solo, whether alone or with bots, would be great. But hey, gotta try to force people into buying into the paid online scam somehow, huh Nintendo?

I don't like that at all either, but atleast there'll be 3-4 months of free Splatoon, and the subscription fee shouldn't be too high.

Platina said:

At the same time their focus on portable local multiplayer with a single system is why I'd think they would want to get splitscreen in all applicable games. Salmon Run seems like a perfect mode to play while out with friends and to introduce new players to.

True, Salmon Run definitely would be a great mode for splitscreen play.. really hope they will but I'm doubtful :p

| |

Around the Network

Ever Oasis box art. Soo cute.

http://nintendoeverything.com/japanese-ever-oasis-boxart/

TP Link and Alternate Cloud are Gamestop exclusives

| |

Ha, not sure what I was saying earlier, as if I could ever tire of Kirby's uber fun gameplay! Guess I forgot how I was compelled enough to platinum every mission and reach max level in the original Team Kirby Clash. Now the additional RPG elements, mission objectives, and bosses only make it even more addictive! I haven't found the free-to-play elements too intrusive, it's easy to play the game entirely for free, and heck, I actually kinda like how they make good skill and resource management more rewarding. Clearly something's wrong with me! Regardless, this is easily Nintendo's best free-to-play game yet!

Hi guys, posting here for the first time as I just bought a Switch and never had a Wii U. I have Zelda and Fast RMX, with Mario Kart preordered, though I'm really hoping we get Virtual Console news soon. I wasn't in love with the Nintendo Direct last night, but I'm looking forward to E3. 

Ariakon said:

Hi guys, posting here for the first time as I just bought a Switch and never had a Wii U. I have Zelda and Fast RMX, with Mario Kart preordered, though I'm really hoping we get Virtual Console news soon. I wasn't in love with the Nintendo Direct last night, but I'm looking forward to E3. 

Oh nice, congrats on your purchase then!

Interested in Splatoon 2, Xenoblade or Mario Odyssey?

Really hope E3 2017 will have a good lineup.. D:

| |