By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Just as an FYI, I did a quick skim of the Japanese Direct and some differences I found:

Layton
Snack World
Radiant Historia
Etrian Dungeon 2
SMT Deep Strange Journey
Great Ace Attorney 2
Attack on Titan
DQXI for 3ds and Switch footage
Nights of Azure 2
Senran Kagura

Payday 2 is also releasing in Japan :p

Plat link me that dragon quets on switch footage please!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Platina said:
Just as an FYI, I did a quick skim of the Japanese Direct and some differences I found:

Layton
Snack World
Radiant Historia
Etrian Dungeon 2
SMT Deep Strange Journey
Great Ace Attorney 2
Attack on Titan
DQXI for 3ds and Switch footage
Nights of Azure 2
Senran Kagura

Payday 2 is also releasing in Japan :p

Sorry, got it mixed up

DQXI for 3DS and DQX for Switch D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
uran10 said:

Sorry, got it mixed up

DQXI for 3DS and DQX for Switch D:

Darn it...

I suppose it was expected given the proximity of E3 but still....

damn... :(

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Never woulda thought Kirby would delve into free to play, but it's Kirby so gotta try it! Unfortunately my problems with the original Team Clash remain, being no online (so I'm stuck with AI allies) and only 4 abilitys out of dozens, so I'll probably get tired of it well before hitting the paywall.

If Salmon Run is playable in single-system splitscreen co-op, I might get a Switch for it. Knowing Nintendo though I bet it's online/wi-fi only. :(

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

If Salmon Run is playable in single-system splitscreen co-op, I might get a Switch for it. Knowing Nintendo though I bet it's online/wi-fi only. :(

It's a horde mode, so it puts more moving objects on screen than a plain Splatoon match. If the regular Splatoon multiplayer doesn't have splitscreen, there's no reason to expect Salmon Run to have splitscreen.

But the good news is that every gamer will own a Switch eventually, so you'll be able to play local co-op.

There goes a potential system seller for me then. Even if I could just play horde mode solo, that'd be something. I refuse to pay to play online.

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

It's a horde mode, so it puts more moving objects on screen than a plain Splatoon match. If the regular Splatoon multiplayer doesn't have splitscreen, there's no reason to expect Salmon Run to have splitscreen.

But the good news is that every gamer will own a Switch eventually, so you'll be able to play local co-op.

Surely the Switch could handle 2 player splitscreen though. Splatoon on the Wii U was able to do splitscreen, so the more powerful Switch should be able to do it in more involved modes. Yeah I'm hoping this is a main reason why Splatoon 2 is sticking to 720p.

Einsam_Delphin said:
RolStoppable said:

Surely the Switch could handle 2 player splitscreen though. Splatoon on the Wii U was able to do splitscreen, so the more powerful Switch should be able to do it in more involved modes. Yeah I'm hoping this is a main reason why Splatoon 2 is sticking to 720p.

Even failing that, just letting people play it solo, whether alone or with bots, would be great. But hey, gotta try to force people into buying into the paid online scam somehow, huh Nintendo?