By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Jranation said:
I want a nice looking Anime JRPG on the Switch. Not those Chibi looking ones. Anyone know if any is coming? (Not really like Xeboblade 2 and FE games)

I take it Shin Megami Tensei doesn't count for what you're looking for?  Cause that was announced in January.  I will be interested to see what all comes to the Switch in terms of Japan-focused multiplats beyond the obvious stuff that Nintendo already had in the bag like Dragon Quest and Shin Megami Tensei.  A port of Persona 5 maybe?  

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Jranation said:
I want a nice looking Anime JRPG on the Switch. Not those Chibi looking ones. Anyone know if any is coming? (Not really like Xeboblade 2 and FE games)

I take it Shin Megami Tensei doesn't count for what you're looking for?  Cause that was announced in January.  I will be interested to see what all comes to the Switch in terms of Japan-focused multiplats beyond the obvious stuff that Nintendo already had in the bag like Dragon Quest and Shin Megami Tensei.  A port of Persona 5 maybe?  

Ah yes! I forgot about that. Maybe the graphic upgrade will interest me. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

BasilZero said:
I finished The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS.

Its my first time I have finished Ocarina of Time. I only played the N64 ver a few times but never really got past the 2nd dungeon :p.

This was a pretty great experience and blown away by the awesome level and puzzle design. Also love the characters.

I can see why people rate the game so highly.

Because....I gave it a 10/10.

:D

That's good to hear.  

Jranation said:

So a game like #FE or Persona?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Nuvendil said:
gabzjmm23 said:
saw in Facebook that Walmart has restocked Switch consoles. Able to put on the cart, but when checking out, it is gone. Wanted a switch for my daughter. Her birthday is in a week. I'll wait for my Switch but for my kids. Planning to get them for MK8 deluxe and Splatoon 2.

Amazon seems to be the most regularly refreshed but you gotta be on your toes, the units go really freaking fast. 

thanks.  I've went to my local Walmart and they said they had stock few days ago. and already been gone, and no particular date that they will get restocked.

will check with gamestop tomorrow morning.  

Around the Network
Platina said:
Jranation said:

So a game like #FE or Persona?

Yep. Something like I can move around towns. The gameplay can be turnbased or something else. But have that 3D character models. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

leedlelee said:
Has anyone said happy five year anniversary to the North American release of Xenoblade Chronicles yet???
I figure something like this deserves its own thread, but I would rather somebody who would make the thread this title deserves do so...
XC may very well be my favorite game of all time...
Anyone care to share some fond memories???

I procrastinated so long on getting this game as no way in hell was I paying $100+ for it, but my patience was finally reward when it released on the Wii U eShop for $20. While I don't think it's greatest game ever or anything, it was well worth the wait!

Mario Kart 8 teaser site up

http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Question; after completing the 4 sacred beasts Botw still lets you take your time to screw around and get all the shrines and stuff before going to the final boss, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure it would, but just checking.

curl-6 said:

Question; after completing the 4 sacred beasts Botw still lets you take your time to screw around and get all the shrines and stuff before going to the final boss, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure it would, but just checking.

yea.. I did the beasts pretty early... the abilities you get from them... well from the rito one... love... so much love.... but yea I'm still screwing around. I'm at 98 shrines right now and i beat them when I had around 60.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD