By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

As a PAL gamer I first played Xenoblade in 2011, but it's one of the best games of last gen in my book. An unforgettable world, a killer soundtrack, a strong battle system, a compelling story, it was one of those experiences that only comes along a few times per decade.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still 20 days away yet I've already seen TV ads of it.

I was doing this shrine in the train that required me to tilt the Switch to make the ball go to a specific place. I swear I look soooo funny while doing that xD Not sure if anyone was looking at me though....... I tried placing the switch screen on my lap and use the Red Joycon to tilt it..... no luck!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

I don't understand German :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

saw in Facebook that Walmart has restocked Switch consoles. Able to put on the cart, but when checking out, it is gone. Wanted a switch for my daughter. Her birthday is in a week. I'll wait for my Switch but for my kids. Planning to get them for MK8 deluxe and Splatoon 2.

gabzjmm23 said:
saw in Facebook that Walmart has restocked Switch consoles. Able to put on the cart, but when checking out, it is gone. Wanted a switch for my daughter. Her birthday is in a week. I'll wait for my Switch but for my kids. Planning to get them for MK8 deluxe and Splatoon 2.

Amazon seems to be the most regularly refreshed but you gotta be on your toes, the units go really freaking fast. 

Chrono Trigger and Live A Live director Takashi Tokita teases Switch-related “top secret mission”
posted on 04.08.17 at 01:33 AM EDT by Sal Romano (@salromano)

New Switch project in production?

Takashi Tokita, who directed titles such as Chrono TriggerLive A Live, and Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, has started a “top secret mission” related to Switch. 

“Top secret mission commence!” Tokita posted on Twitter, with the above image attached.

This could, of course, mean nothing. Maybe Tokita’s “top secret mission” is enjoying The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. But many internet goers are speculating this is Tokita’s way of teasing a new project for Switch. If that’s the case, hopefully we’ll find out more soon enough.

Thanks, Games Talk.

I want a nice looking Anime JRPG on the Switch. Not those Chibi looking ones. Anyone know if any is coming? (Not really like Xeboblade 2 and FE games)

Pocky Lover Boy!