By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Hurrah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuulksGCeRI&feature=youtu.be

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Played Pokemon Duel for a couple minutes....... I just done the tutorial and like 1 online match.......... Not that great so far (As I expected). I do like how clean and modern the UI looks like. The pokemon models also looked nice on my phone. Basically everything looks nice....... But im jut not fan of the gameplay.

But I cannot wait for FE HEROES!!!! Thats the game that will make me play games on my phone again!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Skyrim details from Best Buy Canada:

The listing for Skyrim on Nintendo Switch at Best Buy Canada states that the version is the Special Edition which featured recently on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The interesting thing about this is that it includes PC-like mod support. Whether this particular listing has just been copy and pasted from the PlayStation 4 and Xbox versions is unclear as we know very little about the Nintendo Switch version, other than it’s confirmed for the platform. Here’s the product description:

- This Special Edition of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been remastered and enhanced for the current generation of home consoles
- Visual and graphical enhancements include remastered game art, effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more
- The Special Edition also brings PC-like mod support to the game, so you can continually refresh your experience with new quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armour, and weapons

Note that it includes mods as well

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/25/best-buy-canada-says-skyrim-for-nintendo-switch-is-the-special-edition/

| |

Welp it's official, I've now joined the gyro-control master race in Splatoon! Still surprised how quickly it took to get used to, to the point where I can hold my hold own well enough in ranked again. Still feels kinda awkward though, like I have to actively think about the camera, doesn't yet come naturally like when I used sticks only. No worries, it'll surely become second nature with time. So yeah, now I'm ready for Splatoon 2 and any other new jump based mechanics it has!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Welp it's official, I've now joined the gyro-control master race in Splatoon! Still surprised how quickly it took to get used to, to the point where I can hold my hold own well enough in ranked again. Still feels kinda awkward though, like I have to actively think about the camera, doesn't yet come naturally like when I used sticks only. No worries, it'll surely become second nature with time. So yeah, now I'm ready for Splatoon 2 and any other new jump based mechanics it has!

Lol, welcome aboard to the gyro playing style :p

When I first heard Splatoon had motion controls, I was pretty annoyed but was glad you could turn it off.. And when I played it in the Testfire, I realized how nicely it worked and cannot play Splatoon without gyro now

| |

Around the Network
Platina said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

When I first heard Splatoon had motion controls, I was pretty annoyed but was glad you could turn it off.. And when I played it in the Testfire, I realized how nicely it worked and cannot play Splatoon without gyro now

God, getting used to gyro for Splatoon 2 is gonna be tough but I guess it'll be worth it I guess

ktay95 said:
Platina said:

God, getting used to gyro for Splatoon 2 is gonna be tough but I guess it'll be worth it I guess

I thought you can use sticks only in Splatoon 2 though?

| |

Platina said:
ktay95 said:

Sure but gyro is a lot faster and accurate, plus I'm not having to tilt the entire gamepad this time. No point limiting my skill because of control method.

Yeah I couldn't play Splatoon without motion controls, it's just so much faster and feels so much better.

ktay95 said:
Platina said:

Sure but gyro is a lot faster and accurate, plus I'm not having to tilt the entire gamepad this time. No point limiting my skill because of control method.

Oh, I misread that you needed to get used to gyro for Splatoon 2 :p

| |