By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Pokahmon

Oh come on, it's just catching Pokemon and battling like always, why talk about it so much? :P

Around the Network

Finally, some gameplay!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
I didn't really like the VA in Zelda but hopefully it's better..

No new footage shown for Sun/Moon and soo much talking :p

Lets see if they made that voice just for the trailer or if they will implement in the game.And if its in the game, its just for narration or things of the like, or if everyone will have a voice.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

MohammadBadir said:
Pokahmon

Oh come on, it's just catching Pokemon and battling like always, why talk about it so much? :P

I though fans like to hear more about the development behind these things, learn why they did these things to make the game what it is :P 

Nautilus said:
Platina said:
I didn't really like the VA in Zelda but hopefully it's better..

No new footage shown for Sun/Moon and soo much talking :p

Lets see if they made that voice just for the trailer or if they will implement in the game.And if its in the game, its just for narration or things of the like, or if everyone will have a voice.

I feel that there will be Voice acting, but they won't give Link a voice (which is what I actually would prefer tbh)

--

Pokemon battle interface is weird by moving the buttons to th side, but there are some nice features added to it

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

By the way, didn't they announce special discounts during E3? Are they avalible already, or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Kai_Mao said:
MohammadBadir said:
Pokahmon

I though fans like to hear more about the development behind these things, learn why they did these things to make the game what it is :P 

I do.

But Zeldahhhh

Platina said:
Nautilus said:

I feel that there will be Voice acting, but they won't give Link a voice (which is what I actually would prefer tbh)

--

Pokemon battle interface is weird by moving the buttons to th side, but there are some nice features added to it

Well, Ill be fine with as long as the voice acting is nothing short of amazing.Otherwise they should just keep everyone in silence.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

How are they gonna fit Wailord in there :S

ughhhh go back to Zelda!!!!!!