By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Slarvax said:
Versus_Evil said:
Finally got my skell in XCX after 38hrs. This has become the best game I've played this gen.

Oh wow, I think you did it much faster than me. Now it's when the game gets reeaaal good

Yeah I got mine at around 50 hours :P

But then I had been messing around with affinity missions, normal missions, bounty missions, and of course sight seeing :P

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Platina said:
Splatoon Update with new weapons and patch live in 5 days!

New patchnotes:

https://cdn02.nintendo-europe.com/media/downloads/games_8/wiiu_splatoon_1/WiiU_Splatoon_Patch280_enGB.pdf

Overall pretty tame patches with mainly buffs. None of my weapons I use except the Nozzlenose was buffed/nerfed but that one doesn't effect normal gameplay :p

Patch is meh besides Stealth Jump nerf and Brush buff. All the other buffs don't really change anything despite those weapons really needing improvements. The weapon kits revealed so far are really good though. Range Blaster with Burst Bombs + Killer Wail, Splat Charger/Splatterscope with Splash Walls + Echolocater, and N'Zap with Point Sensors + Kraken. If the H-3 gets Bubbler and Heavy Splatling gets Inkzooka I will forgive the lackluster patch!

Ohh, I can see myself using those three weapons, though I haven't been using the blasters as much anymore.

Jranation said:

In Nintendo Australia FB page it says this is for AU/NZ (Not sure if other regions got different) 

The next Splatoon Splatfest is on 12/06 in AU/NZ and asks: what's your dream trip? A world tour or space adventure?

I think I would die in space! 

Space would be an obvious choice as well!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Versus_Evil said:
Finally got my skell in XCX after 38hrs. This has become the best game I've played this gen.

I thought I took a while to get mine at around 25-30 hours... maybe I'm not going as slow as I thought :p

| |

I got back into XCX yesterday and just got my skell after about 50 hours also. I'm pretty addicted right now. @_@

Also, anyone else getting Kirby this week? I'm pretty excited for it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
I got back into XCX yesterday and just got my skell after about 50 hours also. I'm pretty addicted right now. @_@

I'll probably buy Kirby this week.  I mean, it's Kirby.  In a mech.  And it's based on the Triple Deluxe engine.  What more do you need to know?

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

And I finally got my Ares 90 after 138hrs.

Was excited for a while, but that damn Xe-Dom in Noctilum's lake wrecked my Doll in the very beginning of the battle.

Skullwaker said:

Shoot, it's coming out already? Shoot, I have to buy it. It has the triumphant return of my fav power up after YEARS of its absense.

Versus_Evil said:
Anybody else picking up Minecraft U physical later this month? It's my 5th dip into MC (first physical version tho) one of the best games to role play in.

Dang, 5th dip? I only dipped once for PC. I started on consoles before, but after I played the PC version, I couldn't get back to the console version. If the Wii U used the crafting grid, I would have likely bought it, but since it doesn't I passed on it : S

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Versus_Evil said:
Boberkun said:

And I finally got my Ares 90 after 138hrs.

Was excited for a while, but that damn Xe-Dom in Noctilum's lake wrecked my Doll in the very beginning of the battle.

I remember swimming up to that when I found it. Didn't know what it was, I just wanted the items near it... I've never noped the  hell away quicker :L

HAHAHAHA me too. Man, I was like oh sweet what's this broken mech---NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!

Yay! DKC3 on 3DS!

Hells yes!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Versus_Evil said:
Anybody else picking up Minecraft U physical later this month? It's my 5th dip into MC (first physical version tho) one of the best games to role play in.

o.O

I've always thought that the PC version would be the best way to play with others though..

| |