By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Fun games Plat! Thanks for sticking around to play a few

Around the Network

Yup were fun, though I was doing pretty badly for most of them =.=

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

cycycychris said:

Pretty big day for Nintendo indies games. 3 new Wii U physical release games were just reveal today. Shantae, Tumblestone, and Runbow.

http://nintendoeverything.com/runbow-will-also-have-a-physical-version-on-wii-u-possibly-tumblestone/

On other news, there was a new map released for Lost Reavers. You should give it a try, I actually like it a lot. It has a real dynasty warrior feel to it. Makes me hope for even more maps.

Awesome! I'm all over that Runbow physical release. One of the best games I've played this gen.

Nintendo doesn't want people to know that a game is available on their console? And they wonder why they struggle with third partys!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Nintendo doesn't want people to know that a game is available on their console? And they wonder why they struggle with third partys!

This is just dumb, I don't know what they are thinking. People know the NX exists, and Nintendo knows that the people know the NX exists. So why no letting us know which games are coming to the NX? It's not like we are suddently going to know every piece of info there is to know about the NX.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

This is just dumb, I don't know what they are thinking. People know the NX exists, and Nintendo knows that the people know the NX exists. So why no letting us know which games are coming to the NX? It's not like we are suddently going to know every piece of info there is to know about the NX.

I honestly think that Nintendo really doesn't want anyone talking about NX right now. They want the focus shifted to Wii U and 3DS as they play out their final months on the market. 

cycycychris said:

Remember that Rise racing game I posted a few days ago that is coming to the NX. Well I guess Nintendo was not to happy with that announcement, since if you watch the end of the trailer, they now have the NX part blurred out.

That is so lol :p. Maybe they could have added a little ninja icon with rolling text saying "You saw nothing" in japanese over it.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I am curious. Did it say NX in there? Or did it have the official name of the console? Or is NX confirmed to be the new name? Maybe Nintendo doesn't want people calling the console by its codename and wants to announce the official name and have people use that in their promotional material.

Splatoon Update with new weapons and patch live in 5 days!

New patchnotes:

https://cdn02.nintendo-europe.com/media/downloads/games_8/wiiu_splatoon_1/WiiU_Splatoon_Patch280_enGB.pdf

Overall pretty tame patches with mainly buffs. None of my weapons I use except the Nozzlenose was buffed/nerfed but that one doesn't effect normal gameplay :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Splatoon anyone?