By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Good games! Sorry your connection wasn't the best, but we still did alright I think.

Around the Network

Thanks for the games, was fun

Hopefully it didn't take too much of a toll on your rank

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Haha! And they are mother and son.......... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Versus_Evil said:

So what games do you recommend i buy for Wii U? I'll make it easier for recommendations on you. I own

WindWaker HD
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Games I've owned but don't intend to buy again

Mario 3D World
Pikimin 3
Smash
Nintendo land 

Games I intend to buy next

Yoshis Woolly World
Bayonetta 2

I personally loved Twilight Princess HD, so unless you've played the original version and didn't like it, definitely pick it up.  Shoot, I did try to play the Wii version before and dropped it but I love the Wii U version.

Pokken is quite fun.

Also, indies:

FAST Racing Neo is crazy fast and a great futuristic racer.

Freedom Planet is great if you are pining for a fast paced old school platformer.

Shovel Knight is great.

My Wii U library is also still in catch up mode since I got it not long ago.

Versus_Evil said:
Nuvendil said:

I personally loved Twilight Princess HD, so unless you've played the original version and didn't like it, definitely pick it up.  Shoot, I did try to play the Wii version before and dropped it but I love the Wii U version.

Pokken is quite fun.

Also, indies:

FAST Racing Neo is crazy fast and a great futuristic racer.

Freedom Planet is great if you are pining for a fast paced old school platformer.

Shovel Knight is great.

My Wii U library is also still in catch up mode since I got it not long ago.

Interesting, I never finished the Wii version for whatever reason, so I'll definitely look into picking this one up.

FRN looks crazy good, looks like a game I could get addicted to really quickly.

Yeah, i gave  Wii U to my Mrs for like a year coz I wasn't enjoying it but lately I found my interest in NN/WiiU again. Feels refreshing to play it again.

What games are you getting next?? :P

Full disclosure, my putting down of Twilight Princess Wii happened at a time when I was a different gamer, before I played Oblivion and started developing into the more patient, explorative gamer I am now.  Shoot, I had never beaten a Zelda game before I beat Wind Waker HD last year.  Now, since then I have beaten Twilight Princess HD, almost finished Ocarina of Time 3D, and am 2/3 of the way through Skyward Sword and I have enjoyed them all.  Now not all my complaints about TPWii are tied to that change - one major one was the tacked on feel of the motion controls which HD resolves with great traditional controls - but still, just FYI.

As for my next game, not sure.  New Super Mario Bros U, Super Mario Maker, Yoshi's Wooly Wooly World, and Hyrule Warriors all interest me.  Pikmin 3's demo just wasn't for me and Bayonetta 2...well, the tone is just a bit much for me.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Versus_Evil said:

So what games do you recommend i buy for Wii U? I'll make it easier for recommendations on you. I own

WindWaker HD
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mario 3D World
Pikimin 3
Smash
Nintendo land 

Yoshis Woolly World
Bayonetta 2

Lego City Undercover (combat is weak but the story is hilarious and its overall great game. It even has Morgan Freeman)
Rayman Legends (Really great platformer, I HIGHLY advice this game)
Fast Racing Neo (It has its issues but still a solid racing game)
Affordable Space Adventure (its really great use of the gamepad and its very fun)
Xenoblade X (the story is weak and the overall progress is slow, but its still has amazing combat and has at least 50 hours of fun. it'll get old after a while)
Child of Light (great RPG that has an amaxing art style, the Wii U gamepad feature makes it superior to other versions. But you might already own it elsewhere)
Wonderful 101 (One of the best Wii U exclusive, but it has a big learning curve.)
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (IDK why, just get it since I don't think anyone in the domination did)

Of the games I played(well, I didn't actually play 1), thats all I can think of off the top of my head to advice.

To be honest, I would not advice Yoshi Wolly World. I found it to be incredibly boring

And everyone has different taste, just because you find it boring doesn't mean he wont enjoy it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

cycycychris said:
uran10 said:

And everyone has different taste, just because you find it boring doesn't mean he wont enjoy it.

No need to get so defensive. I see nothing wrong with me saying my opinion on a game, no need for you to attack for it.

Its not defensive, its just stating something obvious. If a game is bad for one person it doesn't mean its bad for another so advising someone against a game based on your own enjoyment and not knowing their taste just doesn't feel right to me.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

cycycychris said:
I see a Splatterscope in there :)

The content keeps on coming! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

cycycychris said:

Lego City Undercover (combat is weak but the story is hilarious and its overall great game. It even has Morgan Freeman)
Rayman Legends (Really great platformer, I HIGHLY advice this game)
Fast Racing Neo (It has its issues but still a solid racing game)
Affordable Space Adventure (its really great use of the gamepad and its very fun)
Xenoblade X (the story is weak and the overall progress is slow, but its still has amazing combat and has at least 50 hours of fun. it'll get old after a while)
Child of Light (great RPG that has an amaxing art style, the Wii U gamepad feature makes it superior to other versions. But you might already own it elsewhere)
Wonderful 101 (One of the best Wii U exclusive, but it has a big learning curve.)
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (IDK why, just get it since I don't think anyone in the domination did)

Of the games I played(well, I didn't actually play 1), thats all I can think of off the top of my head to advice.

To be honest, I would not advice Yoshi Wolly World. I found it to be incredibly boring

I will have to disagree on Rayman Legends. The murphy levels just ruin my experience. They're very slow and different from the rest of the game, which I consider fantastic. But there were too many murphy levels for my liking.

And the Football minigame needed to be online for me to love it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Versus_Evil said:

WindWaker HD
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mario 3D World
Pikimin 3
Smash
Nintendo land 

Yoshis Woolly World
Bayonetta 2

You have most of the ones I would recommend to most, but Hyrule Warriors is another that could be interesting to play

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]