By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
JetSetter said:
mZuzek said:

It just does. That's not really debatable as it's so obvious.

Granted I guess the beginning is alright, so it's understandable to not hate it yet.

Ah okay. 

He's just being a negative nansy, I find it to be my 2nd fave Pokemon game overall due to the improvements.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
uran10 said:

He's just being a negative nansy, I find it to be my 2nd fave Pokemon game overall due to the improvements.

I agree ORAS is a bad game, specially on the story and characters side, but I found the core gameplay to be spectacular. Very similar to what the original gen 3 games did, exploration reached its peak with them like the regi trios, or Groudon/Kyogre in Emerald, etc. ORAS introduced the aahm "roaming" (idk what it's called, when you fly with Latios/Latias) which I think it's awesome and goes with the exploration of gen 3 perfectly. Of course, it retained the great breeding mechanincs of XY and gen 3 overall is great. The reason why everything happens and is possible... is dumb, I agree. But the fact that you can do it is really good and fun.

Also, the OST is fantastic and u suk. Shut up.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

RolStoppable said:

As expected, I couldn't find a special edition of Fire Emblem Fates in stores, but I bought these games:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U for 22,
Codename: S.T.E.A.M. for 20,
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call for 15.

No crazy good deals, but good enough.

A heads up for the people who still haven't bought an Etrian Odyssey game:

This Thursday EO IV: Legends of the Titan and EO Untold: The Millenium Girl will receive permanent discounts, down from originally 40 Euro to only 10. Both games have demos available that let you play the first couple of hours and allow you to transfer your progress into the full game.

I can't believe I missed Etrian Odyssey IV at launch. Will pick up the digital version when that sweet discount arrives.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
RolStoppable said:

As expected, I couldn't find a special edition of Fire Emblem Fates in stores, but I bought these games:

This Thursday EO IV: Legends of the Titan and EO Untold: The Millenium Girl will receive permanent discounts, down from originally 40 Euro to only 10. Both games have demos available that let you play the first couple of hours and allow you to transfer your progress into the full game.

I can't believe I missed Etrian Odyssey IV at launch. Will pick up the digital version when that sweet discount arrives.

Do it.EO 4 is an excellent game and easily the best one betwenn the two.If you like old school RPGs, this game is a must-buy

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Do you know if Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice Out in September in Europe too?

MEGADRIVE, SNES, SATURN, PS1, N64, DREAMCAST, PS2, GC, XBOX, X360, Wii, PS3, Wii U, PS4, XONE, GAME GEAR, GBP, GBA, NGAGE, GBAP, DS, PSP, 3DS, VITA.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Platina said:
I'm still waiting for an Eevee type Starter...

One that begins as a normal type but can change to any mono type you so choose and even have another evolution after you pick that type. That would be really neat to see

Hmmm.  What about 3 normal Pokemon each with three branches?  So you still have to decide what you feel will work best but there's still that interesting variety.

That could work as well, but having the freedom to choose right off the bat would be really neat to see

Your rival could just go with a type that is against yours (I'm sure they can find a way in case you don't decide till really late in the game :p)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

RolStoppable said:

Wow, that's a crazy drop.. Still waiting for EOU 2 to have a pernament drop, but my guess is after EO V comes out

zwei said:
Do you know if Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice Out in September in Europe too?

Not confirmed yet, unfortunately

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Rol bought an EA game? The end must be near.

RolStoppable said:

Maybe the end is near. The Wii section was bigger than the Wii U section at the Mediamarkt. That's... something.

The Wii U games they had were Nintendo titles, Just Dance, Skylanders and EA games (NfS and FIFA). Knowing that EA is done with the Wii U since three years ago, yet their games are still in proper supply, well... their games must be in very, very, very high demand. I didn't see any other old third party games.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U is supposedly the best console version of the game. I now have a better idea why it didn't sell and it's pretty much the same reason why other third party games didn't sell either. At least it's better than Batman. Then again, what isn't?

Tbh, I think that NFS: Most Wanted U is a really good port. I'd say it's maybe... the only one XD. Not a fan of the game though. 

Hello Kitty in Super Mario Maker!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."