By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/05/19/pokemon-sun-moon-will-contain-multiple-islands/

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will launch in the US November 18th, 2016 exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Embark on a new adventure as a Pokemon Trainer and catch, battle, and trade all-new Pokemon on the tropical islands of a new Region and become a Pokemon Champion!

Makes sense, since the game is based on the islands of Hawaii

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
So apparently, the only character that got changed in Smash 1.1.6. was Bayonetta, and damn did she get nerfed crazy hard.

http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-6-patch-notes-placeholder.436806/

Lol, first time I've seen something like this

She was pretty broken so it makes sense

| |

Ugh, didn't want to triple post but this doesn't fit with any of my other posts

Anyone was able to play Return To PopoloCrois: A Story Of Seasons?

I've heard it's like Fantasy Life but not really so I've been eyeing on this game for a while and now it's on a pretty good sale so I'm tempted to get it.. However I don't really know what this game exactly is so would anyone recommend this?

| |

I hope Nintendo keeps making some of those MyNintendo Picross games, I finished the TP one some time ago, and I really feel the need to play more Picross. And Pokemon Picross is too slow without using money.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

cycycychris said:

Well here some extremely shitty news. Monster Games is no longer working with Nintendo. they are now making a NASCAR game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221883

Now, I guess they could just be working on this as a side project since they only had 18 months to make this NASCAR game... Which is like nothing, so this could always just be a little side money to possibly expand the studio... But if they were making a full fledged NX title, I highly doubt they would be able to make a NASCAR game on the side. Especially since they are only like 30 people at most.

Really is a huge loss for Nintendo and to be completely honest, a pathetic one too. They have made such great racing games over the years and Nintendo kind of disrespected there talents to try and make them a porting studio.

But on the other hand for Monster games, if Nintendo offered them a new game to make and they turned it down for this. I gotta say, bad move. This is a shovelware type of game, that really is not promising of consistent work, its not a smart path to take. But I of course don't know they behind scenes deal with this stuff.

Sad if this is permanent. Nintendo could have allowed the company to make the realistic racing game the WiiU never got after Project Cars bailed out, and they probably would  have accepted in a heartbeat.

Around the Network

@cycycycycy What was Monster Games responsible for in Nintendo?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
@cycycycycy What was Monster Games responsible for in Nintendo?

If I remember correctly, the only original game they made was PilotWings Resort for the 3DS, the rest were ports like DK Country Returns 3D.

Anyone want to squad? Pretty good rotation I think

Versus_Evil said:
So what do you want the new evee evolutions in sun and moon to be? I'm really hoping we get steel or ghost.

Rowlet has to be Grass/Flying, even if it has that crippling weakness to ice. Popplio as a Water/Fairy would be able to make quite a splash, and Litten as a Fire/Dark makes too much sense.

Versus_Evil said:

So what do you want the new eevee evolutions in sun and moon to be? I'm really hoping we get steel or ghost.

I want poison and fight.