By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Einsam_Delphin said:
Platina said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRdOn8AgPxk

@0:49

I don't see a U.F.O. The ability under the Smash one looks to be Poison.

Oh nevermind, thought you were talking about the Smash one :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Anyone want to play Splatoon?

| |

RolStoppable said:

I've downloaded the demo of Second, played it for a good hour, got a headache and never touched it again. There's something about the presentation that makes my brain numb. I can't say for sure if it's the writing, pacing or voice acting... probably all of it combined.

Also, I don't get why they added even more jobs. The Final Fantasy job system has always suffered from having way too much filler material, so the amount of jobs should be reduced to increase the value of each individual one. And if they don't want to do that, they should opt to allow players to equip a lot more abilities. All that grinding should be good for something, but no, the developers have to be jerks.

Honestly, I though that it handles better the most annoying stuff for me, which was the repetition and filler in the end. It's easier to win experience, and side quests are more meaningful. Bravely Default writing and pacing was not precisely stellar, and Second... well, it's more or less the same to me. About the jobs, I think that they're maybe a bit too much, but once you have a defined and competent team, you don't change a lot. Yeah, I agree, totally unnecessary. In the end, both of them are meh, but I think Second is... just a bit better. Nothing outstading though. Both are masively overrated imo. 

Volterra_90 said:
RolStoppable said:

I've downloaded the demo of Second, played it for a good hour, got a headache and never touched it again. There's something about the presentation that makes my brain numb. I can't say for sure if it's the writing, pacing or voice acting... probably all of it combined.

Also, I don't get why they added even more jobs. The Final Fantasy job system has always suffered from having way too much filler material, so the amount of jobs should be reduced to increase the value of each individual one. And if they don't want to do that, they should opt to allow players to equip a lot more abilities. All that grinding should be good for something, but no, the developers have to be jerks.

Honestly, I though that it handles better the most annoying stuff for me, which was the repetition and filler in the end. It's easier to win experience, and side quests are more meaningful. Bravely Default writing and pacing was not precisely stellar, and Second... well, it's more or less the same to me. About the jobs, I think that they're maybe a bit too much, but once you have a defined and competent team, you don't change a lot. Yeah, I agree, totally unnecessary. In the end, both of them are meh, but I think Second is... just a bit better. Nothing outstading though. Both are masively overrated imo. 

I'll probably get it, classic turn based RPGs are still very hard to come by.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Volterra_90 said:

Yep, the video doesn't prove it. Though the YT comments say that the UFO ability is after you complete the 100%. I know, it's not the most reliable source, but many of them agree XD.

lol I don't even consider them a source. Tbh I wouldn't mind too much if UFO is amiibo only. It's a good and fun ability, but I generally prefer others. I'd still hate them for locking it though.

Around the Network

Good news folks! I got my Wii U working again! (If anyone remember me mentioning it wasn't working properly).

Also here's a video I thought was worth sharing:

Teeqoz said:

Good news folks! I got my Wii U working again! (If anyone remember me mentioning it wasn't working properly).

Now we can play Splatoon again?! xD

| |

Platina said:
Teeqoz said:

Now we can play Splatoon again?! xD

YES!

cycycychris said:
Tomorrow is my last final, so I can luckily start playing video games again... Well if I get home in time that is.... And if this fever allows me too.... Fevers on finals week, they suck.

But I'm excited to be able to try Runbow and Affordable Space Adventure when I get home tommorow. And of course Splatoon.

Out of curiosity, who here bought the Humble Bundle? It has like 4 days left on it I think.

I bought it, and I greatly enjoyed Shantae and Affordable Space Adventures. ASA has probably the best use of the Gamepad, so that's definitely worth a try imo.

cycycychris said:
Tomorrow is my last final, so I can luckily start playing video games again... Well if I get home in time that is.... And if this fever allows me too.... Fevers on finals week, they suck.

But I'm excited to be able to try Runbow and Affordable Space Adventure when I get home tommorow. And of course Splatoon.

Out of curiosity, who here bought the Humble Bundle? It has like 4 days left on it I think.

I bought it but I wont be playing any of the games for a while since I don't have time, only Reyn time!