By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
cycycychris said:
Darwinianevolution said:

True, they need more free things, or more variety on the discounts. I would love to save something in Pushmo, it's a nice little game, but it never is on my priority list, and a discount could change that.

Also, when I look at the FE Fates 10% discount, the website doesn't show how many coins do I need. Is this discount free?

DId you click on the picture, it has a pop up the tells you the price.

I clicked. It used to show 20 golden points, but now it doesn't show anything. I don't know if they changed it or my internet connection is trolling me.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

cycycychris said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I clicked. It used to show 20 golden points, but now it doesn't show anything. I don't know if they changed it or my internet connection is trolling me.

hmmm, strange, I'd try it out, but I have no idea how to get to the European verison, I keep getting direct to NA.

What I get when I clicked on the FE Fates discount:

What I get if I click everything else.

cycycychris said:
Darwinianevolution said:
cycycychris said:
Darwinianevolution said:

hmmm, strange, I'd try it out, but I have no idea how to get to the European verison, I keep getting direct to NA.

What I get when I clicked on the FE Fates discount:

What I get if I click everything else.

That is strange, since the buttons still shows up as redeem points, my guess is a bug in Nintendo servers.

You know what, I'm going to click on it. If it's true I get a free discount, and if it's false, they can't take away golden points I don't have.

It doesn't let me get the discount, so it's probably a glitch. It opens an error message. Dammit, I wanted that discount.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
It doesn't let me get the discount, so it's probably a glitch. It opens an error message. Dammit, I wanted that discount.

That's too bad D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Has it been mentioned that Smash Kirby can be found in game in a secret room in the latest kirby game? Also , I hear UFO Kirby can be gotten in-game be 100% completing the game. If true, well, at least you don't need amiibo to get it all, hahah...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/2/11568964/nintendo-nx-price-loss

I came across that article and figured that you some of you might interested in it. Didn't feel like making a thread about it.

Cloudman said:
Has it been mentioned that Smash Kirby can be found in game in a secret room in the latest kirby game? Also , I hear UFO Kirby can be gotten in-game be 100% completing the game. If true, well, at least you don't need amiibo to get it all, hahah...

Hm of that's the truth then Nintendo surely is doing amiibo in an interesting way. But I kind of like it. Basically it just gives you an item that already in the game alot earlier. 

JetSetter said:
Cloudman said:

Hm of that's the truth then Nintendo surely is doing amiibo in an interesting way. But I kind of like it. Basically it just gives you an item that already in the game alot earlier. 

Yeah, it's def better if games continue to be this way, being able to get everything by means of completing the game or certain challenges, rather than requiring amiibo.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread