By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
mZuzek said:
The worst part about this whole situation is probably having to accept that the NX is going to be awesome... it's inevitable given how much Nintendo's been holding back for 2 entire years before its release.

Remember when we thought that about Wii U after two years of nothing for Wii, only for it to immediately fall into a game drought?

Never underestimate Nintendo's ability to fuck things up.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:
The worst part about this whole situation is probably having to accept that the NX is going to be awesome... it's inevitable given how much Nintendo's been holding back for 2 entire years before its release.

Remember when we thought that about Wii U after two years of nothing for Wii, only for it to immediately fall into a game drought?

Can we just take that road... you know that middle road where we wait and see without judging. Please?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:

Or their ability to do amazing things :P 

That's they're biggest problem right now.  They have a case of corporate dissociative identity disorder.  They'll be awesome one moment (2014 E3, Smash, Kart, Bayo 2, Hyrule Warriors, XCX) and then timid or stupid the next (2015 E3, Amiibo Festival, funding Devil's Third, etc).  That inconsistency and their indecisiveness in terms of whether to market aggressively one way or the other has consistently undermined every chance they've had for success this gen.  What they need is to realize that the console industry is the high rollers table, not the penny slots.  They can't be half in,  half out.  Lack of boldness, lack of commitment all communicates lack of confidence.  And no one will be confident in your product if you aren't (neither consumers nor third parties).  And it doesn't help output either.

But then that's why I never buy consoles at launch and only when I feel they have what I want as a product.  Nintendo is a game company, end of story as far as I am concerned as a customer.  They make games I enjoy enough to justify purchasing their platforms, I'll buy.  Not to say I won't criticize bad marketing and other poor practices, but as long as the product itself is to my satisfaction I really don't care.

Hi Ninty fans!

Just here to remind everyone that you don't need to worry about the "possible" lack of WiiU games or NX news for the rest of the year as there are going to be many awesome games coming for PC and, if you are reading this, you already have one very capable PC.

Not trying to troll, I just want to make sure you guys don't cave in and commit the mistake of buying something else that isn't worth it. Plus PC and Nintendo consoles make a perfect pair.

PC and Nintendo fans best friends forever!!!

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

uran10 said:
curl-6 said:

Can we just take that road... you know that middle road where we wait and see without judging. Please?

The last 5 years have discouraged me from giving Nintendo the benefit of the doubt. From 2011 through to 2015 I took a wait and see attitude, only to be disappointed again and again and again.

Around the Network

Well I'm now rcking the most badass teal Inkling Girl get up in Miitomo

FunFan said:
Hi Ninty fans!

Just here to remind everyone that you don't need to worry about the "possible" lack of WiiU games or NX news for the rest of the year as there are going to be many awesome games coming for PC and, if you are reading this, you already have one very capable PC.

Not trying to troll, I just want to make sure you guys don't cave in and commit the mistake of buying something else that isn't worth it. Plus PC and Nintendo consoles make a perfect pair.

PC and Nintendo fans best friends forever!!!

Huh

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

RolStoppable said:

Today there must have been quite a few disgruntled Wii U owners who said that they are going to buy a PS4. Panic makes people say stupid things.

Tbh, sometimes I wish I love Sony. But I'm in a love-hate relationship with Nintendo. 

Volterra_90 said:
RolStoppable said:

Today there must have been quite a few disgruntled Wii U owners who said that they are going to buy a PS4. Panic makes people say stupid things.

Tbh, sometimes I wish I love Sony. But I'm in a love-hate relationship with Nintendo. 

really? I don't see anything that sony does that would really make me want to love them instead of nintendo. None of their games really interest me and all I care about are games so.... yea

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Volterra_90 said:

really? I don't see anything that sony does that would really make me want to love them instead of nintendo. None of their games really interest me and all I care about are games so.... yea

Exactly. There's anything that they do that make me want to love them too, so I don't love them. But they don't make dumb decisions like Nintendo, and they don't work hard in pissing off its fandom. At least Sony fans don't seem so... pissed. So I'd like to be a Sony fan, though it's impossible for me XD. It's not that I hate it, I'm indifferent.

To the post above, yeah, that's more or less what I mean.