By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I was a staunch Nintendo fan for over twenty years, but this generation, and especially the last year, have made me never want to buy from them again.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I was a staunch Nintendo fan for over twenty years, but this generation, and especially the last year, have made me never want to buy from them again.

I still have some hope for the NX... send help

Oh wow, so much bad news today..

- NX is launching in 2017 AND it will not be shown at E3. Wow
- Zelda U delayed and launching with the NX.. Was obvious but the NX version is the reason why the Wii U version is delayed.. :/
- FE and AC on Mobile... these IPs are going to crash. Nintendo is obviously trying to milk the FE franchise while it's still popular and I don't see it going very well..

D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'm looking through all the NX and Zelda threads like

But really wtf is wrong with nintendo?

Time to bump threads once VGC getx fixed!

Im not sure if there is one already. But I want to see a "what positive things can we take from the recent shenanigans" thread.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles(Wii) is coming to Wii U eshop for NA finally for $19.99 tomorrow
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/27/na-xenoblade-chronicles-coming-to-the-wii-u-eshop-tomorrow/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
Xenoblade Chronicles(Wii) is coming to Wii U eshop for NA finally for $19.99 tomorrow
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/27/na-xenoblade-chronicles-coming-to-the-wii-u-eshop-tomorrow/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

OMG FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

Can we make #FuckNintendo a thing now?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Mike321 said:
CWegzz said:

OMG FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT NVM I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Platina said:
- FE and AC on Mobile... these IPs are going to crash. Nintendo is obviously trying to milk the FE franchise while it's still popular and I don't see it going very well..

Really? I thought those were very good moves... AC is almost perfect for mobile (for its demographic), and they can make a good FE game by the nature of its gameplay.