By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Adventure: How I made my Brawl Disc Work.

That's right, when I put it in, The dreaded screen of Death Popped up. All my hard work was for nothing. Down, but not out, I decided to use an old stagegy used by my forefathers... Blowing on the Game, but then I realized I had a Cd, and Blew into the Wii Slot...

YES!!! It works!!! I shall continue this tale of Bravery tomorrow... In the Meantime, happy Brawling!!!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

LOL that really worked.....*bows down* I am not worthy...

JK

That's good for you, you lucky (insert choice curse word), lol. What are you playing now, the SSE?

lol, sure bring back the old days of blowing into cartridge. I guess Nintendo did this intentionally so you can remember the good old times. ;)

Glad it works, but send it in, blowing air can't be good for it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

So, was it dust in your wii or something?

anyways... Good, now you can battle online with us

Around the Network

@izaaz101

Yes.
I can say(SSE), it's quite enjoyable. (I don't mean to be an ass)
The Level Editor seems so far to be pretty good (I don't mean to be an ass)
And the Variety of levels and characters is excellent. (I don't mean to be an ass)

...I'm an Ass, aren't I? lol

Man, you should have posted this sooner. I bet Bacon and Nintendofangirl are in the worst mood ever. What is the average wait time for those who send it to Nintendo?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

@Pichu
Where I am, it's getting late, so tomorrow I'll be taking car of the Friend Code thing... let me know your code, ok?

@ItsaMii
I would have, but I only got the game an hour ago...
Did you expect me let it lay on the table, pulling me in all day, so my posts would be indistinguishable...

I think it takes about 2 weeks at least... I feel sorry for them. :(

Haha i knew that would happen haha

Check messages