By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 graphics downgrade ??? (Opinion from a random guy on Internet)

Tagged games:

Tell how is your feeling now

F**K i am betrayed by the developer 82 42.93%

I don't care because i a... 47 24.61%

I am Idiot and cannot dif... 11 5.76%

Who cares because i am going to Pirate it 18 9.42%

As long as they give use ... 32 16.75%

Total:190
GermanMAN said:

We PC gamers can blame only ourselves that PC platform doesn't sell millions or if it does only when a game on sale. There's a good reason why this game isn't a PC exclusive. Also most of the PC gamers still have GPUs like 550,650, 7870 or at very least 760, r9280x. I don't think these GPUs would be able to handle that kind of graphics.

Also. I never played AC Unity but from what I've seen the game wasn't downgraded. As a resuly many PC gamers blamed the devs for terrible optimization while they PCs simply couldn't handle the game.

I don't think you're really a PC gamers tbh, you seem awfully easy to jump to defending lazy devs and all on for blaiming gamers when you don't know everone's hardweare setup, it;s much easier to say "I got it from Steam" than doing actual proper going out into the world to make a difference kind of reasearch, you know the kind scientists or people who actually want to make and show a difference rather than just sitting at home and making a fake piece of data off the top of their ehad to suit their point.

I'm sorry but I have no reason to actually believe you are a PC gamer, most PC gamers I've seen aren't so quick to blame other gamers because alst time I checked PC gamers are quite technical instead of simply acting as you do, do you have other sources of data to show how many have bought beyong 650 GPU's?, do you have any data to show the eprfcentage of the world that has below 650's?, you can't say "that's impossible", no you can for a start make it your mission to find such data that can actually benefit us all and your point, if you don't want to go and do that then I kindly suggest you stop from where you stand because you're just going to make things worse by pinning PC gamers as to blame for this game being multiplat and the reason for the downgades because it;s unfoudned of you to think PC gamers are actually all to blame.

So come back with the data or don't bother at all if you'd kindly.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
zero129 said:
I fully expect all the extra GFX effects to be added back in Next year when "The Witcher 3: Enhanced Edition" launches we all know its coming xD

it happened with 2, I'd definitely expect it to happen with 3 and with there being future DLC it would be seen as the more complete edition.

I just hope the fx aren't completely melting though, I'm already building a new spec for this game and the likes of MGSV, I don't want to be taxed by next year =P.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"