By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Global Testfire (Demo)! Post Your Impressions! <(^o^<)

Einsam_Delphin said:
Samus Aran said:
They can't even do a demo right. I have no idea what time that is because of timezones...

That's not Nintendo's fault, and you have google, lel.

Sorry for not going to play the demo at 4 AM in the morning. -_-

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
Samus Aran said:

Wait, so Europe gets to play this at 4 AM in the MORNING?

Call me crazy but I'm assuming that's what the other two times are there for. 

If someone in Europe also wants to play the first one they're more than welcome to wake up early/stay up late.

Didn't see that, but still, a timed demo seems annoying.

Samus Aran said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Call me crazy but I'm assuming that's what the other two times are there for. 

If someone in Europe also wants to play the first one they're more than welcome to wake up early/stay up late.

Oh it certainly is. Wasn't defending the time demo, just pointing out the other times :)

At least it's a small step in the right direction for them though.

Maybe it's me but, wouldn't it be easier if they release just a regular demo with one map and 2 or 3 weapons, encouraging those who like it and want more to buy the game, rather than doing this?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

ninjapirate42 said:
Samus Aran said:

Oh it certainly is. Wasn't defending the time demo, just pointing out the other times :)

I guess it's to ensure many people are online at the same time? Still seems like they worry too much about how many people will be interested in this game. Their whole approach reeks of insecurity.

Around the Network

Those hours aren't great, but I might be able to catch the Friday night one.

Samus Aran said:
ninjapirate42 said:

I guess it's to ensure many people are online at the same time? Still seems like they worry too much about how many people will be interested in this game. Their whole approach reeks of insecurity.

Of course that's the reason! You need 8 players for a match to happen. MK8 doesn't even get that many all the time, so this is definitely a good approach.

I actually picked the worst time to send in my Wii U for repair.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I was about to make this thread, good.

Looking forward to it!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."