By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - BREXIT could cost the UK €300 billion

codswallop

Learned a new word. I think i have to remember that one.

Around the Network

Before the election we were told there would be no negotiation at all regarding the EU...

Now a party promising an EU in out referendum has won a majority:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/11592457/EU-must-consider-major-reform-to-keep-Britain-in-Merkel-ally-says.html

I think it's clear that the EU doesn't want us to leave and it clearly isn't a 1 way street of disaster for the UK.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Before the election we were told there would be no negotiation at all regarding the EU...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/11592457/EU-must-consider-major-reform-to-keep-Britain-in-Merkel-ally-says.html

I think it's clear that the EU doesn't want us to leave and it clearly isn't a 1 way street of disaster for the UK.

they blow up a little politician without anything to say... the CDU is just merkel, they will collapse when merkel quits, and merkel doesnt care what is right or wrong, she only cares about polls.

generic-user-1 said:
MikeRox said:

they blow up a little politician without anything to say... the CDU is just merkel, they will collapse when merkel quits, and merkel doesnt care what is right or wrong, she only cares about polls.

Did you read the article or just read the link title? Juncker is a bit more than a "Little politician"...

Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission, has promised to work with David Cameron to negotiate Britain's EU membership.

Congratulating Mr Cameron on achieveing his re-election, Mr Juncker said yesterday: "I stand ready to work with you to strike a fair deal for the United Kingdom in the EU and look forward to your ideas and proposals in this regard.

MikeRox said:
generic-user-1 said:

Did you read the article or just read the link title? Juncker is a bit more than a "Little politician"...

Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission, has promised to work with David Cameron to negotiate Britain's EU membership.

Congratulating Mr Cameron on achieveing his re-election, Mr Juncker said yesterday: "I stand ready to work with you to strike a fair deal for the United Kingdom in the EU and look forward to your ideas and proposals in this regard.

thats not as pro bristish as it looks on the first look.

"However, Mr Juncker wants “to see and receive UK proposals on reform," the spokesman said. "In the spirit of friendliness and openness we are ready of course to discuss those in our quest for a fair deal.""

well thats a trap.  

the Pro cameron comment was from mr Weber, a CDU man who has nothing to say

Around the Network

I never said it was pro British. I said it was a change of tune from a "there will be no negotiations" which we had 5 days ago.

Ruler said:
i hope they leave the EU

and i bet you dont know why you want that

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)