By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Paranormal? 'creepy gnome' terrorizes small town in Argentina

I call this BS, I live in Argentina and not 1 news channel or newspaper reported this, so I wouldnt trust that video.

@Mistershine that joke is getting old, I bet you are still lamenting what happened in 1986 arent you?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I think it's fake just based on the fact that the guy had the Camcorder on his friends and just happened to turn it and focus on something down the street for no apparent reason.

I know exactly what is going on in the video. This actually happened about fifty years ago around where I live, and my grandfather told me about it. This isn't a hoax as much as it is a harmless misunderstanding.

The little man in the video is exactly that a little man, or a dwarf of specific affliction, and significant size. Probably part of a side show act or, a traveling carnival or circus. They actually can make a very good living doing this. Being that there isn't much that a two foot tall person can do.

So here is this guy out taking a walk, and probably having had a couple drinks along the way he finds he needs to relieve himself along the side of the road. When all of the sudden four teenagers stumble upon him scream like lunatics, and scare him half out of his mind.

My grandfather told me that exact story about a buddy of his getting scared shiftless by a side show dwarf. That was with a carnival passing through town. He told me this story after the war of the worlds story. Basically superstitious people in small towns get freaked out really easy.

You guys shouldn't be so jaded, and please did you actually think a ape or a monkey could have pulled that off. Show me such a creature that could actually physically pull that off.

IT’S A CHIMP! They can do martial arts and everything now days, they even go into space, I'm sure a chimp could pull off a few side steps in a clown costume :p A CHIMP IT IS! It just looks so chimpy, it can’t be denied, dont defend the apes you know they like to pretend to be gnomes and scare little boys.

I wonder how many carnivals with 2 foot dwarfs they had in town that night...

Keep it real guys, dont hate mario, hate the player

Currently playing:
Geometry Wars galaxies, Animal Crossing wild world, Pangya swing with style, SSX Blur

def. fake, but still freaky haha

Around the Network

....fake...but kinda creepy

That looks like a small fat guy wearing a burnt KKK outfit (Is anyone offended?) Please post on my profile you are

And the video... I wouldn't be able to resist. I'd have to run up to that thing and punt it. Just because it looks like a gnome in the KKK.

a chimp in kkk

Keep it real guys, dont hate mario, hate the player

Currently playing:
Geometry Wars galaxies, Animal Crossing wild world, Pangya swing with style, SSX Blur

I blame Wiifit.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046