By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - [Confirmed] Valve has no oversight for its own platform

I'm very offended by the amount of games that kill straight people, ban they all since they're all disgusting.

If a game of hate against some demographic is banned but another about utter love for it isn't then that is also prejudice and censorship.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
generic-user-1 said:

pandering to SJWs

aaaand we're done here.

who else would complain? not the persons this is offensive to. gay people have a lot bigger problems than 1 stupid game thats offensive to them(why should they care about something like that when stupid politicians in the real world want to make discrimination against gay people legal?).

its only SJWs that complain, why? because the dont know real problems, they rage about games or movies on tumbler. 

Twilord said:
As a gay man... I want to see the person who made this never meet another bill in their life...

But its hard to be 100% convinced that they're not entitled to have their life fall apart and their fucked up dick-baggery preserved for all time.

its better if they make this kind of stupid games. they could open the only good pizza place in a small town and dont serve gay people, or go into politics and be the running made of the next gop Presidentcandidate.  or go full christian and help politicians in africa to hunt down all gay people they can find. or become pope and make the life of christians in south america, africa, asia and eastern europe hell.

Guys, this game was made just exactly to annoy all the people that get angry at a videogame for whatever it depicts. The author never had the intention to have it published or anything at all since it will be included as a minigame in another, full-fleshed game of the same author.

He just wanted to see Steam burning up a bit. Just a heads-up.

Source: http://skaldicgames.com/statement.html

As for myself, I really don't care. If people'd like to purchase his game, allow them to do so.

did this video make them remove it?

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
I'm very offended by the amount of games that kill straight people, ban they all since they're all disgusting.

If a game of hate against some demographic is banned but another about utter love for it isn't then that is also prejudice and censorship.

That is a horrible point. Like, really bad.

The games aren't killing straight people because they're straight. If they were, then yes that qualify as a hate crime but I've never seen that in a game before. Besides, how do you know all of them were straight? Most of them were just generic looking background characters that could've easily been gay or transgendered and you'd never have any idea. Killing them in those games is fine because it's not discrimination. If I go up to someone and kill them because they're black/white/gay/straight that is the epitome of discrimination (and a hate crime). Point blank.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

It's the internet people, American law doesn't exist on it and many places in the world don't even have a law protecting free speech.
This game was offensive for no reason and valve has every right to pull it. They probably should have stopped it being on steam in the first place.

Skullwaker said:
DonFerrari said:

That is a horrible point. Like, really bad.

The games aren't killing straight people because they're straight. If they were, then yes that qualify as a hate crime but I've never seen that in a game before. Besides, how do you know all of them were straight? Most of them were just generic looking background characters that could've easily been gay or transgendered and you'd never have any idea. Killing them in those games is fine because it's not discrimination. If I go up to someone and kill them because they're black/white/gay/straight that is the epitome of discrimination (and a hate crime). Point blank.

Shooting pixels displaced as gays is hate crime? I must hate so many ethinicies. And most games we shoot because they are male, we almost never have women footsoldier to pile up, hate against men? It's just a freaking game. Why don't you fly to afeghanistan and parede against the killing of real gays instead of freaking out on the internet?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Wow that actually got the green light, what next an ISIS simulator.

DonFerrari said:
Shooting pixels displaced as gays is hate crime? I must hate so many ethinicies. And most games we shoot because they are male, we almost never have women footsoldier to pile up, hate against men? It's just a freaking game. Why don't you fly to afeghanistan and parede against the killing of real gays instead of freaking out on the internet?

This post is so poor and wrong on all levels.

You're arguing against nothing. You refuse to even read what I'm actually trying to say so I'm done.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread