By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 97+ Metacritic Games Elimination Game. //THE WINNER HAS WON

Tagged games:

Did Galaxy deserve it?

YES! 35 44.30%

Yes. 14 17.72%

No, but i'm happy it wasn't OoT. 9 11.39%

No. 14 17.72%

NO! ;-; 5 6.33%

no. Pitfall 2 is best 1 1.27%

Total:78

Great top three and great thread again Fory. Couldn't have asked for more really!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
97alexk said:

well it was not my vote who decided, but im glad it was super mario galaxy even though i like legend of zelda more. If it was twilight princess this would be a different story. TP all the way

To be honest I tried playing Super Mario Galaxy 3 times and never really enjoyed it, but even I'm glad it beat Ocarina of Time. Because it's Ocarina of Time. So yeah, thanks, I guess. I would have liked to see Metroid Prime taking it, but in my hipster mind I think deep down all of these 97+ games are overrated (just different levels of overrated), so whatever.

haha, well i dont really see any of them overrated. they really deserve the ratings, especially metroid prime, but super mario galaxy is a fantastic game, 2 aswell, ocarina of time is also more then amazing. So im glad how this poll went

Conegamer said:
Great top three and great thread again Fory. Couldn't have asked for more really!

No criticism on the often lethaly late updates (Metroid, GTAIII and V died without me even checking the thread)?

But thanks anyway <3

Also, where is dog avatar? I almost thought you were KyleeStrutt for some reason.