By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 Xbox and PC, will Be a Bit of Both

Click the link to view the tweets and article on this. http://wccftech.com/xboxs-phil-spencer-talks-e3-focus-xbox-pc-interesting-coming/

Spencer really believes that their content lineup is even better than last year which was game after game though.

@SOUTHBOUND110 I honestly think this one is better but of course I'd say that. I just think the content is stronger this year.

Around the Network

Sunset Overdrive PC. make it happen Spencer.

bananaking21 said:
Sunset Overdrive PC. make it happen Spencer.

As much as I want it to come PC I would be actually sad. I love consoles and exclusives are the main reason that keeps console ecosystem alive. Given the current trend (console centric games coming to PC) I think Playstation 4 might be the only console I need this gen (only for exclusives).

I don't really see Spencer writing: "Our lineup will be worse than last year, deal with it".
If I don't see it, I don't believe it. Not after cancelling Black Tusk's new IP and Phantom Dust.

The strategy game they have coming is probably going to have a PC release I'd guess.

Around the Network
Risthel said:

I don't really see Spencer writing: "Our lineup will be worse than last year, deal with it".
If I don't see it, I don't believe it. Not after cancelling Black Tusk's new IP and Phantom Dust.

Other Devs work on Phantom Dust.

GamechaserBE said:
Risthel said:

Other Devs work on Phantom Dust.

That's what they said, sure. But I don't really believe that they are going to spend more money on a project that is clearly on a limbo. It wasn't a strong IP to begin with after all.