By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Software Charts Week Ending April 2015

The Order already gone... So much talk about such a game.

Well, as it is still missing, the all formats chart:

Latest UK Software Charts

TOP 40 ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE (ALL PRICES), WEEK ENDING 25 April 2015

LW

TW     Title Developer Label Publisher
1 1     MORTAL KOMBAT X NETHERREALM STUDIOS WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
2 2     GRAND THEFT AUTO V ROCKSTAR NORTH ROCKSTAR TAKE 2
3 3     BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE VISCERAL GAMES/DICE EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
9 4     MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION 4J STUDIOS SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
4 5     FIFA 15 EA CANADA EA SPORTS ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 6     MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION 4J STUDIOS MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
7 7     CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE SLEDGEHAMMER GAMES ACTIVISION ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
10 8     DYING LIGHT TECHLAND WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
11 9     BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION GEARBOX SOFTWARE 2K GAMES TAKE 2
12 10     WWE 2K15 YUKE'S/VISUAL CONCEPTS 2K SPORTS TAKE 2
6 11     FAR CRY 4 UBISOFT (MONTREAL) UBISOFT UBISOFT
5 12     BLOODBORNE FROM SOFTWARE SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.
15 13     DISNEY INFINITY 2.0 AVALANCHE SOFTWARE DISNEY INFINITY DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS
14 14     HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION 343 INDUSTRIES MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
16 15     TERRARIA RE-LOGIC XBOX 360 CLASSICS 505 GAMES
18 16     LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES TRAVELLER'S TALES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
13 17     FORZA HORIZON 2 PLAYGROUND GAMES MICROSOFT MICROSOFT
- 18     TROPICO 5 HAEMIMONT GAMES KALYPSO MEDIA KALYPSO MEDIA
17 19     DARK SOULS II: SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN FROM SOFTWARE BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT
22 20     LEGO BATMAN 3: BEYOND GOTHAM TRAVELLER'S TALES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
33 21     FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD SQUARE ENIX SQUARE ENIX SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
20 22     THE CREW IVORY TOWER/UBISOFT REFLECTIONS UBISOFT UBISOFT
24 23     SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM TOYS FOR BOB SKYLANDERS ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
25 24     ASSASSIN'S CREED: UNITY UBISOFT (MONTREAL) UBISOFT UBISOFT
30 25     DESTINY BUNGIE ACTIVISION ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
35 26     WATCH DOGS UBISOFT (MONTREAL) UBISOFT UBISOFT
19 27     RIDE MILESTONE STUDIOS MILESTONE PQUBE
36 28     MIDDLE EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR MONOLITH WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
21 29     EVOLVE TURTLE ROCK STUDIOS 2K GAMES TAKE 2
32 30     THE SIMS 4: GET TO WORK THE SIMS STUDIO EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
34 31     SUPER SMASH BROS. SORA LTD NINTENDO NINTENDO
37 32     RESIDENT EVIL: REVELATIONS 2 CAPCOM CAPCOM CAPCOM
29 33     PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFARE POPCAP GAMES EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS
31 34     PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015 KONAMI DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT KONAMI KONAMI
- 35     JUST DANCE 2015 UBISOFT (FRANCE) UBISOFT UBISOFT
39 36     THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAME TRAVELLER'S TALES WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- 37     TOMODACHI LIFE NINTENDO NINTENDO NINTENDO
- 38     ALIEN: ISOLATION CREATIVE ASSEMBLY SEGA SEGA
40 39     THE EVIL WITHIN TANGO GAMEWORKS BETHESDA SOFTWORKS BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- 40     MARIO KART 8 NINTENDO NINTENDO NINTENDO

Around the Network

dp.

Sunset Overdrive gone too, poor Insomniac. They did good work but just can't seem to sell it.

Otherwise, yay for Tropico (although it's probably pretty horrible in actual numbers) and hello again Hype-0.

Kresnik said:
Sunset Overdrive gone too, poor Insomniac. They did good work but just can't seem to sell it.

Otherwise, yay for Tropico (although it's probably pretty horrible in actual numbers) and hello again Hype-0.

Comparing chart position of a 2 month old game with a 6 month old one? Bad form

walsufnir said:

Jeez, let it go already! We get it, the game has been a sales disappointment and it seems like the game that you love to hate for 2015. But give it a reast, it's been our 2 months now, I thing we can leave it in the bargain bin of history and move on.

On to more interesting things from the chart. It appears the PS4 version is favoured for all the multiplats except for CoD.

I don't understand the Minecraft phenomenon at all, but good on it, finding what seems to be an evergreen game that people are even willing to buy on multiple platforms. Incredible.

Mortal Kombat holding relatively well. Though a 64% drop is pretty typical, so it's not especially remarkable. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:

Jeez, let it go already! We get it, the game has been a sales disappointment and it seems like the game that you love to hate for 2015. But give it a reast, it's been our 2 months now, I thing we can leave it in the bargain bin of history and move on.

On to more interesting things from the chart. It appears the PS4 version is favoured for all the multiplats except for CoD.

I don't understand the Minecraft phenomenon at all, but good on it, finding what seems to be an evergreen game that people are even willing to buy on multiple platforms. Incredible.

Mortal Kombat holding relatively well. Though a 64% drop is pretty typical, so it's not especially remarkable. 

GAME was bundling Minecraft in with the PS4 so I'm assuming that's where the spike came from.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
binary solo said:

GAME was bundling Minecraft in with the PS4 so I'm assuming that's where the spike came from.

Sure, that explains thge PS version. But the Xbox 360 version is still flying high.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

Sure, that explains thge PS version. But the Xbox 360 version is still flying high.

Oh, you meant 'generally speaking'. I suppose it's reached 'cool to own' status.

The PS5 Exists. 

binary solo said:
walsufnir said:

Why do you even bother? Don't reply and all is good. I am stating my opinion and will do continue to do so. Deal with it.

Kevin Chang: "It's not enough that I should succeed - others should fail."

Nice sig.

The PS5 Exists.