By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - An Unbiased Review: Conker's Big Reunion - "Conker in its truest Form"

Bajablo said:
looks ALOT better than the first trailer. that didn't feel like Conker at all (imo.)
might even give it a try now..

I thought the first trailer was pretty good personally.  The only thing i didnt like was the announcement because it seemed like they was announcing a full game, and then just punched you in the face -_-

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Bajablo said:
looks ALOT better than the first trailer. that didn't feel like Conker at all (imo.)
might even give it a try now..

I thought the first taile was pretty good personally.  The only thing i didnt like was the announcement because it seemed like they was announcing a full game, and then just punched you in the face -_-

Indeed. My little heart couldn't take it when they said it was for Project Spark, but aside from that it was very well executed. 

Here's hoping for more Conker goodness in the next episodes!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

GamechaserBE said:

lmao Micro-transactions has become more and more common lol

Sounds pretty boring to me. Nice job in trying to convince me to give this game a chance though. For some reason I just think I'm watching an episode of Mr. Rogers when I see this game.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
padib said:
Great review Jay, sounds like Conker all right, now let's see if this can satisfy cravings over time.

Thanks :) and wont lie, i was sad once it ended.  An hour isnt enough, but hopefully with all the episodes together Ill be inclined to say otherwise

You can play created Conker games on PS for free aswell. Just did all of them most were pretty boring :s.

But the ball chase/hit one had fun commentaries (Wow your hit rating is so low almost the same like IGN rating XD).

Seems it might be worth a play through after all. Although probably worth waiting until more content is available

GamechaserBE said:
(Wow your hit rating is so low almost the same like IGN rating XD).

What does this mean? lol

pbroy said:
Sounds pretty boring to me. Nice job in trying to convince me to give this game a chance though. For some reason I just think I'm watching an episode of Mr. Rogers when I see this game.

And i once thought you were cool -_-  Anybody who doesnt like Mr Rogers is lame in my book :P