By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne - Exploits and Cheap Cheats

Hey guys, welcome. If you've found ways to easily beat a boss in Bloodborne, or looking for ways to beat a boss then this is the thread for you.

Now we're just starting out, and I don't know if this thread will grow but that totally depends on you guys if you wish to share. If you have a strategy or exploit, upload it and post it here, leave a link, or just type a detailed discription.

I stumbled on this by accident on The One Reborn.

I've looked at others, but I find my way to be the most easiest, and laziest way to win. You just have to bait the boss to clip through the wall ontop the steps and just hit him. I hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b59UOLx6j0Y

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I found going right next to him and using the charge attack from LHB to be easier and faster. Yeah I don't even take out the mages!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

i find, if your looking to actually beat everything, and not just race the story, using tricks like this will harm you in the long run. Its better to just get good, and learn the mechanics. otherwise, by the time you get to the defiled amygdala, you wont have the skills to beat her.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
i find, if your looking to actually beat everything, and not just race the story, using tricks like this will harm you in the long run. Its better to just get good, and learn the mechanics. otherwise, by the time you get to the defiled amygdala, you wont have the skills to beat her.

There is already easy ways to beat defiled amygala, and people will find better strategies over time. If you have any to share, then post it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Soriku said:
DD_Bwest said:

Defiled Amygdala is much easier than Defiled Watchdog :P

If you've made it to Defiled Amygdala, chances are you're good enough already.

i actually had an easier time with the watchdog lol  but thats bloodborne for you, everyone finds different bosses to be the tough ones.  Also might have just been bad luck with amyg lol

the defiled chalice deserved a trophy on its own lol its really the hardest part for the plat

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
Soriku said:
DD_Bwest said:

I found defiled amygdala much more difficult than the watchdog.  The watchdog just required that I was patient and could only one-shot me with his charge, but amygdala had several moves she could do that would one shot me, particularly when she started adding arcane explosions to all her attacks.  That said, it's a testiment to how well practiced you can become at these bosses that by the time I finally beat her I only required two blood vials.  

Out of curiosity, what's the easy way?  I  know one time I got amygdala bugged so that I couldn't win, but I never saw her bug in a way that was actually helpful.  

Torillian said:
Soriku said:

I found defiled amygdala much more difficult than the watchdog.  The watchdog just required that I was patient and could only one-shot me with his charge, but amygdala had several moves she could do that would one shot me, particularly when she started adding arcane explosions to all her attacks.  That said, it's a testiment to how well practiced you can become at these bosses that by the time I finally beat her I only required two blood vials.  

Out of curiosity, what's the easy way?  I  know one time I got amygdala bugged so that I couldn't win, but I never saw her bug in a way that was actually helpful.  

im not sure for the first half, if there is an easier way then just drawing the attack and running in to attack the head, working towards a visceral.  But once you get her down to around 25%ish, there is a trick with her tail, ive seen some people call it a "jump cheese"   basically when you attack her tail in that last stage she will jump forward to avoid it,  andis relatively slow after landing.  once you get the first jump, you can stay behind her continuing to attack her tail, making her jump over and over until you kill her lol  the only thing you need to watch out for is if she is to close to a wall, there is an off chance she will try jumping into it.  thisll have her not really go anywhere and risk landing on you.  if you play it safe though and stay far enough behind, you can just keep at it and she wont be able to even hit you

DD_Bwest said:
Soriku said:

i actually had an easier time with the watchdog lol  but thats bloodborne for you, everyone finds different bosses to be the tough ones.  Also might have just been bad luck with amyg lol

the defiled chalice deserved a trophy on its own lol its really the hardest part for the plat

By far it is!  Good god I was so happy when I was done with that damn place!

DD_Bwest said:
Torillian said:

im not sure for the first half, if there is an easier way then just drawing the attack and running in to attack the head, working towards a visceral.  But once you get her down to around 25%ish, there is a trick with her tail, ive seen some people call it a "jump cheese"   basically when you attack her tail in that last stage she will jump forward to avoid it,  andis relatively slow after landing.  once you get the first jump, you can stay behind her continuing to attack her tail, making her jump over and over until you kill her lol  the only thing you need to watch out for is if she is to close to a wall, there is an off chance she will try jumping into it.  thisll have her not really go anywhere and risk landing on you.  if you play it safe though and stay far enough behind, you can just keep at it and she wont be able to even hit you

Ah well that's basically what I did, one thing to watch for though is that if Amygdala jumps into the wall she can actually bug into it and land on the balcony above.  She's then out of reach and never managed to get back into the room so I had to suicide and try again.  Luckily the next try I finally got her.  

Torillian said:
DD_Bwest said:

Ah well that's basically what I did, one thing to watch for though is that if Amygdala jumps into the wall she can actually bug into it and land on the balcony above.  She's then out of reach and never managed to get back into the room so I had to suicide and try again.  Luckily the next try I finally got her.  

haha i never had that happen to me, but sounds really frustrating, i wonder if you can shoot her while she is up there.  She was definately the hardest for me.  The watchdog only has the 1 attack that could 1hit, and its easy enough to dodge. yarhnam was easy compared to those 2 lol