By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii U eShop & Indie Thread

Which genre of eShop game do you prefer?

Platformer 2 11.76%

Puzzle 4 23.53%

Racing 0 0%

Strategy 3 17.65%

Shooter 1 5.88%

Action/Adventure 4 23.53%

Horror 0 0%

Other 3 17.65%

Total:17

Update: Added Oddworld, 90s Arcade Racer and Road Redemption to upcoming games. Added Nano Assault Neo, Pier Solar HD and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams to released games. I also added the MSRP for each released game.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Update: Added Oddworld, 90s Arcade Racer and Road Redemption to upcoming games. Added Nano Assault Neo, Pier Solar HD and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams to released games. I also added the MSRP for each released game.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/playtonics_mark_stevenson_teases_wii_u_fans_over_project_ukulele_release

I think you can add another. :p

Now I'm hoping for Trine 3.

Not a big fan of indie games, but tagging regardless!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Cool thread it's great to look through! There are a lot more Vita games on Wii U than I realised :p

I love the Mighty Switch Force games. They kind remind me of a cut back Mega Man, which then makes me really excited for Mighty No 9 haha.

I don't know how I missed Pushmo World coming out. I'll have to look into grabbing that as I loved the 3DS one.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Anyone else wonder how well affordable space adventures is doing
I was gonna buy it in May probably.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

The work put into this thread is awesome. Well done Skullwaker. :D

I'm really looking forward to Shantae: Half Genie Hero the most. Shantae & the Pirate's Curse was a great game. ^_^

Update: 1001 Spikes, Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars and OlliOlli were added to released games, and Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, UCraft and Project Ukulele were added to upcoming games!

Im still hoping asa did well.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Update: I added the following titles to released games - Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara, Thomas Was Alone, Toki Tori 2, Bit.Trip Presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien and Spy Chameleon. I also added the official release date for Mighty No. 9!

Any idea if Lucadian Chronicles full game is any good? I must admit that I enjoyed the free chapters.