By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii U eShop & Indie Thread

Which genre of eShop game do you prefer?

Platformer 2 11.76%

Puzzle 4 23.53%

Racing 0 0%

Strategy 3 17.65%

Shooter 1 5.88%

Action/Adventure 4 23.53%

Horror 0 0%

Other 3 17.65%

Total:17

Maybe u could add the standard price to them?
Otherwise this a great list though.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
super_etecoon said:
Nice work on the thread. The Eshop really has been the WiiU's saving grace. Elliot Quest and Guacamelee need to change positions, btw. 

Fixed.

The bolded were added. Duck Tales Remastered is also a physical release, which is why it's not on the list.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Swords and soldiers? Or is this just a list of exclusives? 

I've been keeping a close eye on castle storm. Any opinions on it?  The Wii u version seems to be definitive, as are many other indies on the U.

The eshop could do with a top down, turn based or real time strategy indie game. Medieval style preferably. 

Added. Not just exclusives, just forgot that one lol. 

To everyone: I've added some upcoming games, as well as a poll!

But its not a virtual console game. Its a eshop game. Its called Pier Solar HD. Virtual Console games are not remastered. WaterMelon games are a indie team. They were just crazy enough to make a physical Genesis cartridge.

bunchanumbers said:
But its not a virtual console game. Its a eshop game. Its called Pier Solar HD. Virtual Console games are not remastered. WaterMelon games are a indie team. They were just crazy enough to make a physical Genesis cartridge.

Oh damn. I guess I just misunderstood when I looked it up. Will add it later!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

RealGamingExpert said:
Maybe u could add the standard price to them?
Otherwise this a great list though.

Good idea, I'll implement this when I get home!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:

The bolded were added. Duck Tales Remastered is also a physical release, which is why it's not on the list.

Not in my region, sadly

Around the Network

Once again, Nano Assault NEo should be on that list.

Good twinstick shooter and still one of the best looking 3D eshop titles.

Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams as well.

I love the eshop. I hope the next console has a bigger hardrive

I only care for Oddworld and Project Ukulele. And hopefully Trine 3.

Any news on Aqua moto GP, i really need a Wave Race fix even if its an indie clone. The last footage i saw looked ok...also is Oddworld new and tasty, road redemption and 90s arcade racer still coming to Wii U??

Someone in this thread said WiiWare was better...haha, ok. The consistency of the release schedule on the WiiU Eshop alone buries whatever came out of WiiWare. What I don't understand is why those wiiWare titles weren't re-released in the EShop. Lost Winds in particular needs to be on my WiiU.

Regarding my anticipated titles...I guess Mighty #9 and Fast Neo. I haven't watched much vodeo for the others. I expect to see a lot of reveals at E3 as well, so I'm sure that list will change. Less than two months until the biggest show on earth, btw.