By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phone or Tablet gaming, which will be bigger?

Will tablet or mobile phone gaming be bigger?

Tablet 2 15.38%

Mobile Phone 6 46.15%

The same 2 15.38%

See results 3 23.08%

Total:13

With a game development for mobile and tablet devices on the rise and in a growth stage which do you view as being bigger in the long run?

While mobile phones may certainly have the numbers currently tablets are fast becoming irreplaceable for many people and in my opinion offer a better options for gaming with it's bigger screen.

With game's like Hearthstone getting me exited for the new directions mobile gaming is going in I only hope that more and more companies invest in tablet gaming efforts of a similar scale.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

Huh, I treat them as one in the same. Obviously the answer will be Phablets.

Phone. People who play mobile prefer accesibility over power, and mobile phones are more accessible than tablets, even if it's just because you already have a phone.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Phones since most people have them on them all the time and will have time to kill during the day.

Phones!

Around the Network

With the success of 6+ and the note line. I think the tablet market will eventually shrink. So imo phone/phablets.

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

Phones

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."