By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have a problem (SSBB related)

For some reason when I go online to battle anyone, I can't connect to anyone and I get logged off. I can only spectate (A lot of people suck by the way). Anyone have the answer?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

be patient, im sure the servers are just exploding what with all the use over the past few days.

This is happening to me, too. I'm sure they'll have more servers up soon.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

There are a few million people trying to play at once . Give it a little time and it will get better.

It was happening to me last night as well... I did get a few matches in but then I stopped for a bit and couldn't get back on after several tries.

Around the Network

Ok. I was worried that I'd have to send my Wii in to get fixed. Thx! :^)

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.