By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Ant Man Trailer.. starring Thomas the Tank Engine!

TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:
this looks all kind of bad. am i the only one who doesnt think this is just a stupid idea? ant man, really?

He is an important character. Marvel's just gotten so far ahead that we're going to start seeing more obscure characters.

i honestly dont care if he is an important character in the marvel univerise or not, basing a super hero on an ant just seems so ridiculous. 

"imagine a soldier, the size on an insect, the ultimate secret weapon" i mean come on! are people actually hearing this?

just announce guardians of the galaxy 2 already. 

Around the Network

Looks fun, especially with Thomas involved. He is such a badass.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

He is an important character. Marvel's just gotten so far ahead that we're going to start seeing more obscure characters.

i honestly dont care if he is an important character in the marvel univerise or not, basing a super hero on an ant just seems so ridiculous. 

"imagine a soldier, the size on an insect, the ultimate secret weapon" i mean come on! are people actually hearing this?

Oh, you were arguing the character himself not exactly his inclusion into the cinematic universe.

Well I can't say nothing about that. He is the dude that actually creates Ultron, which they changed to Tony Stark for Avengers 2, but I'm sure Marvel is going to find a way to make Ant-Man relevant in their cinematic universe.

As for GOTG 2, it's already been announced and is set to release on May 5, 2017.

bananaking21 said:

When I was told Guardians of the Galaxy main draw was a talking alien tree and talking raccoon it seemed silly, but surprised me as a fun movie.

I am not surprised they held of fon Ant-Man until they could afford for it to bomb and not blink due to all the money Marvel has mad epast five years.