By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X Needs to be on another system

Xenoblade Chronicles X on PC

Yes 101 13.76%

No 632 86.10%

Total:733

i cant picture this game selling a lot more in other platforms so , i disagree.

Around the Network

You need to be on another site

Sure, while we are at it lets put Last of Us on PC, Bloodborne on PC, Gears of War on PC, Mario on PC and Pokemon on PC.

Exclusives are called that for a reason, to be exclusive, they entice you into buying the console they are played on.
I understand what you are trying to say, but while doing so would generate more money for the developer it would also weaken the sales of the consoles and publishers.

So, no thanks.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

No offense but posters like you really anger me OP. Pretending like you care about the sales of the game when you really just want it on a platform you have/would rather play on.

Ka-pi96 said:
Maraccuda said:
Sure, while we are at it lets put Last of Us on PC, Bloodborne on PC, Gears of War on PC, Mario on PC and Pokemon on PC.

Exclusives are called that for a reason, to be exclusive, they entice you into buying the console they are played on.
I understand what you are trying to say, but while doing so would generate more money for the developer it would also weaken the sales of the consoles and publishers.

So, no thanks.

Not the best example

Haha I know, I was trying to think of flagship Xbox games that ARENT also on PC. Halo is, Dead Rising, Ryse, Titanfall. I just couldnt remember if Gears of War was or not.

Must only be the first few Halos and Gears of War that are on PC yeah?

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

I see some have called for an all-in-one platform. Just swooping in to state my dislike of such a thing; if you are talking about only one all-in-one console being available that is. If several different consoles were available with the full game catalog than my opinion would be different; although I don't see how they could all successfully coexist, especially with PC being pretty damn close to an all-in-one.

One reason I am so accepting of the three different consoles - other than being a level headed human being etc - is that their coexistence equates to competition and prevents a monopoly on the business. Competition breeds lower prices, innovation, and progression. If one company were to produce the lone console on the market...... well you might as well call them Comcast.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I think PC sales success is overestimated.
If everything sold so much better on PC, everything would be there a long time ago.
Sales numbers may be great but PC games often fall faster in price (humble bundles) than console games giving the publisher/developer less money.

I thought PC was the master race? Why do you want a 300 hour game filled with boring fetch quests and paid DLC on PC? Don't you have quality standards?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:

paid DLC on PC?

I don't think it's really a problem for the pc gamers :

They already know dlc, like everyone else .

DavidKell said:

Some first party does end up on pc even tho Japan isn't known for it.

We are talking nintendo. not gonna happen.