By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Very nice thread, a lot of effort went into this, well done.

Nice to see its not bombarded with indies and digital downloads, and instead has actual console exclusives.

Before anyone gets flustered, to each their own.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

If Game and Wario is on the list, you should add Sonic lost world too. And you are missing City Undercover and Monster hunter 3 Ultimate too.

But you have done a great job here, nice thread. And yes WiiU is great and it will be more and more great at least until 2017.

(I would add Affordable Space Adventures too, since the game is 100% exclusive and is getting very good reviews)

I still prefer the "upcoming" over the already released list though. That's why I've been waiting.

Volterra_90 said:
I'm surprised to see a lot of people enjoy Sonic Lost World. I've only played the demo but the controls felt complicated and clumsy to me. Does it take a lot of time to get use to them? Maybe I will give it another chance when it lowers its prize.

It's already at $30 now.

Excellent thread, Yes Sonic Lost World is a must to have. Plus may i suggest Mario and Sonic at the 2014 Sochi Olympic Games. That is a great little tile that has some really clever games within.

Maybe you could add another section for Third party games that have a bit of polish in the Wii U version, honorable mentions would be ''DEUS X Human Revolution Directors Cut'' Rayman Legends ( it was exclusive for a minute and it is the best version because of gamepad implementation.Also Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ,another featured packed Wii U game , Batman Arkham City are all good games worth owning that are on Wii U.

Add these games to the exclusive titles and the Wii U has some good and great games.

A lot of people forget that there are other games on Wii U ,not just the great exclusive content. Games like ASSASSINS Creed ,BLACK oPS2 ,Dark Siders 2 ,Need for Speed Most Wanted ,are just as good to own on Wii U as the other systems. And lets not forget about the Lego games which are fun and well made.

When you look at it the Wii U has a lot of gaming, it's just getting people to take note of what's actually on it ..

Long Live Wii U.

BRKITG

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
I still prefer the "upcoming" over the already released list though. That's why I've been waiting.

As much as I love a lot of games already out on the system, I understand.

Xenoblade, Illusory Revelations and Zelda U will probably be my WiiU top 3.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Volterra_90 said:
I'm surprised to see a lot of people enjoy Sonic Lost World. I've only played the demo but the controls felt complicated and clumsy to me. Does it take a lot of time to get use to them? Maybe I will give it another chance when it lowers its prize.

It's already at $30 now.

Oh, great, let's see if I can get used to the controls in the demo and maybe then I would buy it. Mario Kart DLC is in two weeks, so I have plenty of time :)

how about something new

deviliscry said:
how about something new

New Super Mario Bros. U!

The only game in that list that I feel is dispensable is Game & Wario (although there are a few fun minigames, the package feels like rushed)

All the others are from good to memorable.

I´m assuming that this is a list of retail-only game, right? I´m ok with that, but there´s a lot of great games on the Eshop too!

Great looking thread too. Don´t forget to add:

Lego City Undercover

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Scribblenauts Unmasked: DC Comic Adventure (so underrated.....)

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Olympic Games

Sonic Lost Worlds (nice game, despite some bad reviews, it´s fun and it looks great