By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If there is one video game IP nintendo should own, wich one?

What IP should Nintendo aquire?

Mega Man 64 39.51%

Castlevania 15 9.26%

Banjo Kazooie 32 19.75%

Dark Souls?? 15 9.26%

Ratchet and Clank 4 2.47%

Crash Bandicoot 14 8.64%

Other 18 11.11%

Total:162

So i been thinking if nintendo could revive or make some old IP's popular again. I been thinking of Castlevania and Mega Man because i see both of those having huge potential with Nintendo.  So wich video game IP would you want to see nintendo aquire and why? :)

Around the Network

Killer Instinct because Killer Instinct.

Kingdom Hearts would be a nice addition to Ninty.

If its IP only then megaman but if its IP + Devs then GTA

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Banjo Kazooie, Mega Man, Sonic. All because they are either non-existent or just bad atm, Nintendo could give those franchises the love they deserved that their current owner are refusing to give.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

Mega Man or Bayonetta.

Bayonetta. Because then I have guaranteed supply of Bayonetta sequals in the future, and Bayonetta in Smash.

Also, GTA. That's big. It will sell very very very very well even on Nintendo. (GTA 5 would on Wii U at least 4m. At least.)

I'd love Castlevania

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Crash Bandicoot.

Mega Man

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."