By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2

Anyone here got it?

Is it any good?  What's the online like?

I'm tempted....

Around the Network

I'm assuming you're asking about the Wii version. Controls rock. Once you customiz everything they are godly. Everything else.. not so much. The campaign has brief moments where it's fun like using the huge machine guns and turrets but the rest is boring and annoying. AI isn't that good as the enemy will keep respawning at designated points, run right past you and take time to crouch while you blow their head off as they pass.

The online lagged like hell for me so it wasn't fun. Also there are glitches online and apparently one makes people invincible for a round randomly. Other people have much better luck online and report far less lag so maybe it was just my connection.

There's also the arcade mode which is the exact campaign simply streamlined into a lightgun mode. Arcade is fun for a bit and i'm not even a big fan of lightgun games so if they are your cup of tea give it a shot.

I'd say give it a rent. The campaign can be beaten in a rental period and you can determine whether or not the online works better for you or not.

Yeah good game even though I just sold it on ebay.

I wanted $$ for other games (prebuy of MKWii, CoD4-PC, & Civ4-PC) as well. So, I sold three of my Wii games (MoHH2, Zack&Wiki, & MP3).

Now, don't get me wrong, all three of those games rocked. But, I rarely play games again and MoHH2 is a really fun game, but, CoD4 is just better.

It is pretty fun, just finished the campaign mode, and have started the arcade mode. Online was very frustrating because of the lag and invincibility crap. Good game and I think that you can get it pretty cheap on ebay right now. The controls were done very well I would have to say. The bazooka is pretty sweet in the game.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Contols are pretty good, but the campaign is a major *yawn* and the AI is horrendous as mentioned above. I was so looking forward to the game when I got it, but after playing it, I sold it on ebay. Rent or buy used so you can take it back...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
kazadoom said:
It is pretty fun, just finished the campaign mode, and have started the arcade mode. Online was very frustrating because of the lag and invincibility crap. Good game and I think that you can get it pretty cheap on ebay right now. The controls were done very well I would have to say. The bazooka is pretty sweet in the game.

The bazooka is a blast.  The only motion controlled weapon I didn't like was the mortar.  Using it in campaign to repel the troops wasn't fun.  The first time it was easy but at the later level (village maybe?) when they came from several directions and had amazing aim it got annoying trying to line up your shots before you get hurt.

Too easy, too short and as usual for a Medal of honor game, crap ending.

Multiplayer is quite basic compared to many online shooters but it is alot of fun, the controls are great and I don't regret buying it.

Just wish it was longer and harder....ooer!!

not yet but planning on buying it

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Great game I was playing it online for ever until ....brawl came out :) . The sniping is kind of weird takes a while to get use to tho.

im still waiting for it to come out :(!!!

edit - apparenty its been out in the UK for like 2 weeks... im so dopey!