By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon selling off Wii SD cards, hard drive to come?

What is funny is that it is nothing more than a regular 2G SD card with "Wii" on it. That's a good buy for that type of item.

I just checked the US Amazon site and all the SanDisk SD Cards (Wii white and Basic blue) are on sale -- and those without Wii are almost free.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
viewtiful_jon said:
I think there just getting rid of them as they probally dont sell to well as they are pretty much tottally useless. Im not getting to excited about a HDD til im plugging it into the Wii, then i will be happy.

They probably just aren't selling well compared to regular SD cards, which also work perfectly in the Wii.  Really, how much space could SD cards really be taking up in Amazon's warehouse? 

They seriously need to get underway with a harddrive if they want people to actually buy the damn Wii Ware and Virtual Console titles.

i hope so i really need a hard drive i have alot of vc games

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

they may have just figured they may sell a few soon with peoples Wii's breaking when trying to play Brawl and people may buy them to copy their game saves etc on before sending their Wii back for repair.

Lets face it - this, Excite Trucks and Endless Ocean is the only time there's ever been a need or them so far.