By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X will have paid DLC quests

Clyde32 said:
daredevil.shark said:
For comparisons sake witcher 3 is bigger than xenoblade chronicles x and will have free DLC.

Is it though? Is it really bigger?

Never trust a man on how big something is :p

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
Wright said:
snowdog said:
There's only one publisher that I'm happy to pay for DLC, and that's Nintendo. So far every single piece of DLC has been outstanding in terms of value and quality. Everyone else in the industry needs to take note of how they do things.

Even Fire Emblem: Awakening's DLC?

That DLC was indeed pricey, atleast you didn't mention FE If because that DLC might be a steal

daredevil.shark said:
For comparisons sake witcher 3 is bigger than xenoblade chronicles x and will have free DLC.

We have absolutely no way to compare these games yet, in both being bigger + the DLC.

Shameful move by Nintendo.

I wish Nintendo would take cues from developers of the Witcher series who never make paid DLC.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

daredevil.shark said:

No it's  smaller. CDprojekt confirmed it was 136 in total and XCX is confirmed to be over 150 Square miles. Xenoblade on Wii was 30 square miles.   They said over 400 Square KM which is 150 or so Square miles. XCX is larger plus unlike Witcher or FFVX you have vertical space to explore since you can fly and explore tops of cliffs and inside volcanos.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Wright said:

Even Fire Emblem: Awakening's DLC?

That DLC was indeed pricey, atleast you didn't mention FE If because that DLC might be a steal

For such great game, the DLC in Awakening was a huge scam. xD

Even worse when you absolutely needed in order to do Lunatic+; although on FE's defense, Lunatic+ is something very few people would seriously attempt.

Xenoblade Chronicles did have some pretty good side-quest lines. You guys just had to try for 5 star affinity in each area to see them. My favorite was the one with the Nopon drug dealer.

They really want to make this an infinite game!!

I´m ok with that, if somebody wants more than 300 hours of fap fap gameplay they can have more.

But anyway this is only a rumour, we´ll see if is not only some skins or/and some lame secondary quests that nobody really cares.

sc94597 said:
Xenoblade Chronicles did have some pretty good side-quest lines. You guys just had to try for 5 star affinity in each area to see them. My favorite was the one with the Nopon drug dealer.

Was literally just barely talking about that quest on gaf.

If they're made after the core games goes gold and introduce interesting new areas and side-stories (similar to Skyrim), i will be totally fine with this.