By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will we see a Vita 3000 series this TGS? What should change?

Tagged games:

Any chance?

Yeah 17 16.04%

Dunno 20 18.87%

Nope 39 36.79%

What? 4 3.77%

Really? 5 4.72%

Please... 5 4.72%

Doom 16 15.09%

Total:106

They should only release a special edition Remote Play Vita with OLED, L2/R2, L3/R3 and maybe better analogs and 32 GB of on board storage and obviously 4G to support Remote Play on the go. A premium model that's not supposed to take place of the current one, but be a limited premium edition for the fans.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

I don't think that we'll be seeing another redesign, unless it's something like PSP E-1000 was at the end of the life.

And honestly what would be a purpose of it anyway? SONY mishandled VITA, the console has no retail presence and no matter what they do now it won't bounce back. And when you compare it with a 100€ tablet nowadays the VITA's specs "feel" outdated. They should focus their efforts and money on a successor... (that is fully backwards compatible).

Tridrakious said:
Games, it needs games. That is all that needs to change. Games it doesn't have a good library of Vita titles.

Also marketing, they need to advertise the system. Not even better advertising. They need advertising. And games. Advertising and games.

Then what is it's library? N64 titles? :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Tridrakious said:
Games, it needs games. That is all that needs to change. Games it doesn't have a good library of Vita titles.

Also marketing, they need to advertise the system. Not even better advertising. They need advertising. And games. Advertising and games.

It has too many Indie developed PC ported games and PS3 "remasters".

The Vita needs to have a strong line up of Vita only titles. Which it won't get.

Tridrakious said:
MikeRox said:

The Vita needs to have a strong line up of Vita only titles. Which it won't get.

It's actually got and has had a steady stream of exclusive titles coming out monthly, which are actually the same sort of genres as the better selling 3DS games. I think it's more a case of nobody gives a damn about Vita than it not having any games or any exclusives.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I love my Vita to death.... Only thing I can ask for now is for Sony to allow Playstation 2 games to be playable on the Vita.

That would make my head explode.

MikeRox said:
Tridrakious said:

It's actually got and has had a steady stream of exclusive titles coming out monthly, which are actually the same sort of genres as the better selling 3DS games. I think it's more a case of nobody gives a damn about Vita than it not having any games or any exclusives.

Really? A steady stream of exclusives? Anything turning heads or isn't available on a cheaper or better marketed platform?