By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Animal Crossing track screens

Just damn! If the Wii U AC also looks like this...!

Around the Network

GOTY 2015. (You think I'm joking. I'm not.)

GIMMIE NOW!

These DLC tracks are gorgeous. I think my favorite MK8 tracks visually are still Rainbow Road 64 and Mute City, but Hyrule Circuit and this Animal Crossing tracks are really awesome too. Of course pretty much all the tracks are good looking. Now if they use this engine as the foundation for an engine for a new F-Zero...

Chazore said:

I hope by E3 they at least spill some news, I'd love a Wii U AC or at least a new 3DS version with more features and such, really love the series since getting ACNL in 2013.

I've never understood how that series would make any sence on a console platform.

Chazore said:
Sunstrider said:

I'm guessing not, as this was already confirmed last year as part of that DLC bundle.

I hope by E3 they at least spill some news, I'd love a Wii U AC or at least a new 3DS version with more features and such, really love the series since getting ACNL in 2013.

I'd love that too.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Chazore said:

I've never understood how that series would make any sence on a console platform.

It started out on consoles, N64/GCN. It hasn't skipped a home console yet so I'd hope that trend continues especially since the Wii U would allow them to do so much more!

One of the positives of DLC.

Since Nintendo only makes one Mario Kart per generation, DLC provides a way for them to expand on an already stunning game without the pressure and investment of a new game.

I'm all for it.

I get the feeling that this course looks too appealing for its own good. It is only a matter of time before it is butchered by the detrimental combination of public opinion and pseudo-democracy.

Man, looks so good... TwT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Einsam_Delphin said:

It started out on consoles, N64/GCN. It hasn't skipped a home console yet so I'd hope that trend continues especially since the Wii U would allow them to do so much more!

I know it started on consoles, but it not only sells better on handheld, but for the type of game that it is, it makes more sense on handhelds.