Palutena 3 1.52%

Bayonetta 23 11.68%

Lara Croft 63 31.98%

Jessica (Not Many Know He... 7 3.55%

Other (Please Specify) 32 16.24%

Total:197
Ka-pi96 said:
Ellie (TLOU) or Rise/Yukiko (Persona 4)

You pedo you. Are you making an investment for the sequel?

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network

Chloe...Uncharted 2

Specifying Zero Suit Samus is kinda weird. Samus is Samus. You didn't even specify which Zelda despite there being like a dozen different ones.

the_dengle said:
Specifying Zero Suit Samus is kinda weird. Samus is Samus. You didn't even specify which Zelda despite there being like a dozen different ones.

Nah Samus is actually ugly, its the Zero Suit (which in fact is clothing and not naked like it implies -_- ) which is attractive obviously.

Chloe from uncharted and Lara Croft (reboot) are babes. But my vote goes to Kasumi from Ninja Gaiden

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Ellie (TLOU) or Rise/Yukiko (Persona 4)

Uh...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I like almost every female character in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Sumia, Tharja, and Tiki (I know about her age) are pretty nice if I do say so myself.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Holly summers no more heroes.. And that girl travis has a crush on... Sylvia... Se knows what shes doing when it comes to enticement 4sure.

Bayonetta, but from Bayonetta 2. Not a fan of her design from the original

Whoa, I left for a while ... I was sure Lara would have trudged on to first place...but Samus is killin' it!