By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Studios

ThatDanishGamer said:
true_fan said:
Add under Published games
Motiga-Gigantic
Moon Studios-Ori and the Blind Forest
Insomniac-Sunset Overdrive
Iron Galaxy-Killer Instinct (even though led by internal MSFT team)

I would have done that if I knew that they were making another Microsoft published game.

I will add them if you can find a link that confirm their next games are published by MS.

We all know that Quantic Dream is making some unannounced PS4 game that is why that studio is on the Sony list

Moon studious will most likely make Ori 2 which is in discussion I believe. Ms owns the ip so ofc the next one will be ms published 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

MS really lacks diversity, the only studio not being Anglo-American is majong. No wonder why the xbox brand isnt doing so well internationally in comparison to Sony

Ruler said:
MS really lacks diversity, the only studio not being Anglo-American is majong. No wonder why the xbox brand isnt doing so well internationally in comparison to Sony

My goodness just has to be someone coming in here spewing their negative agenda. I don't see anyone in the sony list saying anything negative and trust me there is definitely room to talk.

wait a second... Microsoft have their own game devs? I thought they just moneyhat.

Drakrami said:
wait a second... Microsoft have their own game devs? I thought they just moneyhat.

Most of their studios are making small or medium sized games so they have to pay external studios if they want more AAA games.

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

I wish all the studios would pool their efforts on developing games and applications for hololens.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

You made a mistake when you wrote 333 Industries

true_fan said:
Ruler said:

My goodness just has to be someone coming in here spewing their negative agenda. I don't see anyone in the sony list saying anything negative and trust me there is definitely room to talk.

He's probably a troll - best thing to do would be to avoid the bait. 

Now that you put it down in writing...err typing, they have quite a good number of studios