By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallen for a April Fools joke today on VGC?

Fallen for anything?

... yes... 4 17.39%

No, I'm superior to all of you. 14 60.87%

Possibly... This poll is ... 5 21.74%

Total:23

Not really. Had one planned were I changed a Half life 2 review on ign into a half life 3 release statement, using inspect element. Stupid me pressed the backspace button at the last minute.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Nope, haven't fell for one... yet. I was a trickster myself in the past, so I know the ins and outs of it. I kinda prepare mentally every April 1st to tell myself almost everything is fake. But it's still too early to tell; I might fall for something. By the way, kudos to Trucks on the last site update by letting us all change our names on the settings. Time to get rid of the underscore on my name.

The ND being canceled almost got me fooled

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Almost fell for the global numbers thread.

Almost fell for the PS4 Slim thread. But that was more wishful thinking from my side than anything else.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
Nope, haven't fell for one... yet. I was a trickster myself in the past, so I know the ins and outs of it. I kinda prepare mentally every April 1st to tell myself almost everything is fake. But it's still too early to tell; I might fall for something. By the way, kudos to Trucks on the last site update by letting us all change our names on the settings. Time to get rid of the underscore on my name.

I see what you did there. Well played Mr_No

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

PxlStorm said:
Almost fell for the PS4 Slim thread. But that was more wishful thinking from my side than anything else.

LOL, yeah same.

I had just woken up and I thought it was real, even though it didn't make any sense from a bussiness perpective...

From what I can tell, this has been a horrible year for April fools jokes. They are all incredibly obvious and not funny at all.

This one from last year was the best April fools joke I have seen on this site.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=181081&page=1

I think everybody had fun with that one.

Mr.Playstation said:
Mr_No said:

I see what you did there. Well played Mr_No

On Vgchartz, April Fools Day is like an event. You go there and decide if you want to get tricked or not, it's all a part of the fun. I, haven't been tricked yet. I was fooled for a second on another website where the moderator started messing with the code of the site...I almost lost my mind.