By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More believable Nintendo Direct leak for April 1st. (Not Bowser Wii U)

This one seems very legit

It's legit 32 16.49%

It's not 59 30.41%

Obviously we don't know but I belive it is 45 23.20%

Obviously we don't know ... 33 17.01%

Maybe 24 12.37%

Total:193

Nothing about this is believable.

Around the Network

It's all plausible. Would be surprised by Paper Mario, though.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Why wouldn't they talk about both Xenoblade games??

Paatar said:

Masahiro Sakurai says thanks to the fans for their patience and says good bye.

Oh my gosh... If this is true I might cry. Thanks for the memories with Smash and Kirby, Sakurai :)

ExplodingBlock said:
Paatar said:

Masahiro Sakurai says thanks to the fans for their patience and says good bye.

Oh my gosh... If this is true I might cry. Thanks for the memories with Smash and Kirby, Sakurai :)

... if it's real I didn't read that as a goodbye forever just a goodbye for his segment / the end of the direct...

Around the Network

I'm not buying into anymore leaks, regardless of credibility.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The "please don't ask Kamiya on Twitter" bit sounds like he's trying not to get busted on a fake, because Kamiya could easily say "no that's not true" and shoot this down in 2 minutes.

Soundwave said:
The "please don't ask Kamiya on Twitter" bit sounds like he's trying not to get busted on a fake, because Kamiya could easily say "no that's not true" and shoot this down in 2 minutes.

Such a direct response from Kamiya is the least believable thing here.

Wait a minute, are you calling my leak thread trash?

Still not buying it.