By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U need a big demo in Q4 2015

Curmudgeon said:
Jumpin said:
I doubt it. It likely won't even be a Wii U game.

It's 99% a wii u game.

It could possibly also release on whatever nx is (although I don't think so myself) but it will also release on wii u. Why wouldn't it? It would no sense not to.

If it is still the direction they're going, then why don't they show the Wii U version at E3 then? They showed it last year afterall, and then 4 months ago they showed some more of the game, including the world map.

The writing is all over the wall for the fate of this game. After another 9-10 months or so, they'll re-unveil Zelda while unveiling the NX, go over some of the new features, while calling it "the ultimate Zelda game" and saying that "Getting this game to Wii U is not currently a priority for the team" before the eventual cancellation.

Personally, I'm tired of the Wii U. Since I am not interested in Xbone or PS4, I am ready for Nintendo's next console.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Would be a waste of time.

On that note i thought that the FFXV demo was also a waste of time and all these things do is delay the launch of the actual game.
Demo's should be released a couple of days before or after launch. To either try and capture impulse buys and introduce new people to the game.

There is no point in early demo's unless its a new IP.

I don't really see Nintendo choosing this option. I think we'll learn a lot more about their strategy in the next months. For now, they have act quite confusingly

If they are planning to release Zelda U on holiday 2016, I'd expect to see the huge demo in e3 2016

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]