By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Say Something About Your Country :-)!!

UK - Yes we really do drink that much tea.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Colorado has legal weed... The most sking/snowboarding mountains in North America... Is one of sunniest states by data... Has been the slimest state for many years... Is one of the top 3 states in tourism... Is mostly white...

The US varies a lot...

Tunisia we need to change our mentality

Sweden.

Where women don't act like women and men don't act like men. A godless country where dreams die.

Brazil. Great weather and amazing natural landscapes surrounded by endless corruption and  a messy, confusing  economy.

Around the Network

Pizza, Pasta, Supercar, mafia, mandolino :D

TheGoldenBoy said:
tak13 said:

And the tempratures,eh Canadians?

Eh, I'm used to it.

And the nice bags of milk....

(obs.: in my country there´s milk sold in bags, too! )

curl-6 said:

Australia.

I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Wow... Lots of pokemon in Australia  :D

I'm from Brussels, Belgium.

We eat french fries, chocolates and waffles all day long(not really though, sorry to burst your bubble).

The north(6,4m) is dutchspeaking, the south(3,5m) is frenchspeaking, there's a minority of Germanspeaking in the east(76k) and Brussels(1,1m) is a melting pot of hundreds of languages(but mostly french though). The north(Flanders) and the south(Wallonia) don't get along so good anymore, which I find to be quite a shame.

We get thrilled when our country is mentioned in a movie or videogame because no one seems to have a clue wether Belgium is really a country.

We have the best engineers in the world but the most complicated political system ever (we have atleast 5 different goverments, if you live in Brussels you have up to 3 governments working for you, and that's excluding the municipalityand there's a whole lot of other political levels above that).

We had a king, Leopold II, who killed over 10 million people in his own private possesion of Congo which makes him one of the worst mass-murderers in history.

We have the lovely monumental cities of Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Liege and Bruges.

Our national monuments are balls of steel and a little boy who pees.

Atomium- Brussels

Manneke pis - Brussels

-Grand Place, Brussels

Bruges

Ghent

Antwerp

Currently playing: