By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MEGATON!Ioi was recently online!Numbers update on the way!The vgc God is back!

Ka-pi96 said:

Not only that, he also posted...

ioi said:
Numbers will be returning to normal this week...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7180370

I just wanted to make a thread to inform those who didn't see his comment!I didn't see it,but I expected that he had commented when I noticed that he was recently online!It would be bizarre if ioi wasn't answering to threads about his long absence!:P

Around the Network

I can't believe we've gotten to this point

TheGoldenBoy said:
I can't believe we've gotten to this point

I can't believe that posting his profile data would ruin my account!At least I manage to be able to comment!:P

ioi hasn't been online for 20 minutes, rip.

OT: Hopefully we get WW SW for week ending 28th today

fory77 said:

Yep neighbour and then truckosaurus to fix the thread or rather the site code....LOL

Imagine to give us three weeks update in one day!:O ;P:

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
fory77 said:

You're joking right? :

I want my numbers :C 

Ka-pi96 said:
On to page 3 and it's broke again? What's going on?

What's happening bro?I guess the commentators don't have the severe problems I have as an author of this thread!:P

The write on his wall part is causing the problem,as it's the only thing I can't delete and blocks editing(I don't know why text of the op is inside there!):P

:(:(:(!I deleted the write on his wall part which was out of the box buy modifying something in my browser console but still I cannot the edit the thread!:O So what causes the problem remanins unknown for me!:P

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:

What's happening bro?I guess the commentators don't have the severe problems I have as an author of this thread!:P

The write on his wall part is causing the problem,as it's the only thing I can't delete and blocks editing!:P

The only problem now is that the http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/images/user_profile_sheen.png is still showing up in the corner. Covers over some of the forum buttons so they don't work. None of the options above writing a post/quote work either.

Great to hear!!!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:

:(:(:(!I deleted the write on his wall part which was out of the box buy modifying something on my browser console but still I cannot the edit the thread!:O So what causes the problem remanins unknown for me!:P

Ka-pi96 said:

The only problem now is that the http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/assets/images/user_profile_sheen.png is still showing up in the corner. Covers over some of the forum buttons so they don't work. None of the options above writing a post/quote work either.

Yeah, I don't get it either especially since page 2 works just fine. Oh well, just VGC being VGC I guess

:(

I think now we are good again,I can post to you normally!LOL

Do you have a white shade where the title begins?:O