By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ToeJam & Earl Kickstarter Funded

Greg Johnson said they are going to try there best to bring it to consoles, said once the game is made and out should be easier to then port accross to consoles.

Around the Network

ToeJam and Earl Forever
Dear God no

ExplodingBlock said:
ToeJam and Earl Forever
Dear God no

you're not a fan?

Wonktonodi said:
ExplodingBlock said:
ToeJam and Earl Forever
Dear God no

you're not a fan?

I'm referencing Duke Nukem Forever, hoping we don't get another situation like that!

ExplodingBlock said:
Wonktonodi said:

you're not a fan?

I'm referencing Duke Nukem Forever, hoping we don't get another situation like that!

Considering kickstarter gives them the freedom to do what they want to indead of what someone forces them to do I'm optimistic.

Around the Network

Didn't even know about this one, thanks for the heads up. I used to love TJ&E back in the genesis days.

Hopefully lives up to peoples expectations, I was never a huge fan of the megadrive game but I know it was a fav of some people.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I pledged my $15 . If there's ever a WiiU-version, I'll double dip. Loved the original... and the funky music!

Check the Make Account Later blog @ www.makeaccountlater.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter @MCJFranck

I just pledged $200, its the firt time ive ever backed a kickstarter, i'm now officially a blingmaster lol